Country
Gambia, The

Steemship

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without using the link you posted, I got it to work by running it with the DS Game launcher. Previously, I was trying to launch a DSCraft.nds file from the root menu as its own application which was the cause of the problem. I did start playing and got a Guru but I suspect that was from digging while on the edge of the map. :P Thanks for your help guys! Anyway for me to follow DScraft to be aware of updates and what not?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Without using the link you posted, I got it to work by running it with the DS Game launcher. Previously, I was trying to launch a DSCraft.nds file from the root menu as its own application which was the cause of the problem. I did start playing and got a Guru but I suspect that was from digging while on the edge of the map. :P Thanks for your help guys! Anyway for me to follow DScraft to be aware of updates and what not?
DSCraft won't have updates soon if ever! Smealum isn't interested in DSCraft any more and he didn't released the source code until now.

ThatGuy25

Flutternaut Recon.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSCraft won't have updates soon if ever! Smealum isn't interested in DSCraft any more and he didn't released the source code until now.

Awww... =(

Luigionos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.letsplay-minecraft.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi smealum,

something terrible happened to me! While saving my DStwo Crad crashed. I loaded my world again. Everything was saved, but in front of my castle was an area which caused a Guru Mediation Error all the time. So I walked a long time around this area until I reached this area from the other side. The bug was already here. But the other part of my village is OK. Are you able to fix my map? It´s very important because this map is my Let´s Show World and when I want to go to the other part of my village, I must walk around this Guru Mediation area, this takes a HALF hour, because my map is so big! Technicmaster0 said, I should ask you because only you can help me. Here´s my E-Mail: [email protected]

Thank you

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi smealum,

something terrible happened to me! While saving my DStwo Crad crashed. I loaded my world again. Everything was saved, but in front of my castle was an area which caused a Guru Mediation Error all the time. So I walked a long time around this area until I reached this area from the other side. The bug was already here. But the other part of my village is OK. Are you able to fix my map? It´s very important because this map is my Let´s Show World and when I want to go to the other part of my village, I must walk around this Guru Mediation area, this takes a HALF hour, because my map is so big! Technicmaster0 said, I should ask you because only you can help me. Here´s my E-Mail: [email protected]

Thank you
Other guys can help you, too. But it's very difficult for other ones!

smealum

growing up sucks.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi smealum,

Thank you
If this is because of corrupted data, there really isn't much that I can do. On the off chance that it's just one of those "too many torches" problems, you might want to try that program I posted a while ago that removes them all.

Luigionos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi smealum,

Thank you
If this is because of corrupted data, there really isn't much that I can do. On the off chance that it's just one of those "too many torches" problems, you might want to try that program I posted a while ago that removes them all.
Can I remove the torches myself without the programm?

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi smealum,

Thank you

not that it'll fix it , but instead of walking around, maybe put yourself into 'fly mode' [a+b+x+y] and go over the offending meditating guru.

Luigionos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi smealum,

Thank you

not that it'll fix it , but instead of walking around, maybe put yourself into 'fly mode' [a+b+x+y] and go over the offending meditating guru.
I tried this as well, but the whole area (an air) is full of this error...

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi smealum,

Thank you

I tried this as well, but the whole area (an air) is full of this error...

Bmcs

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, i'm the administrator of DSCraftPlace, and as you can see i left one project unfinished...mainly because i don't have a DSi anymore.

Although i now have some spare time...and i was thinking on updating the blog and come up with new ideas for a new quest.

However, i need to know if the support will be big enough to do it, i mean, it makes no sense to do it just for 2 or 3 people.....so let me know how many of you want me to do a new quest.

Bear in mind that i'll be using an emulator this time, so, this means i'll take a lot of time doing the quest....

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY