Ray =D

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dont you get that he isnt working on this project anymore? ^^
Actually, I am... kind of. It's hard to explain, but at any rate something *should* be released in a few months' time. But yeah, again, nothing coming anytime soon, sorry.
UMAD RAY?

Whats your problem? o_0 Everyone said he isnt working anymore and it also seemed like that. This was his first post after a LONG time. Now we know he is still working but slow. Dont be that rude to me, only if I give you a information :glare: Maybe SKJmin is right with all he said.

Reactions: 1 person

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont you get that he isnt working on this project anymore? ^^
Actually, I am... kind of. It's hard to explain, but at any rate something *should* be released in a few months' time. But yeah, again, nothing coming anytime soon, sorry.
UMAD RAY?

Whats your problem? o_0 Everyone said he isnt working anymore and it also seemed like that. This was his first post after a LONG time. Now we know he is still working but slow. Dont be that rude to me, only if I give you a information :glare: Maybe SKJmin is right with all he said.
I was just trying to be funny, dude. Chill.

conternecticus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone!
I want to know that:
1.In DScraft wat can I do?
2.Is there animal like the full game on PC?
3.Is it a battery-kiler or not?

Sorry if I was so stupid, cuz I have no idea about Minecraft ^^

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
please leave smealum alone, he is busy with his REAL life :)
and that doesn't mean he can't get a moment of entertainment.
brain relief is almost mandatory when you code. You need breaks, even if it's days or weeks.

Reactions: 2 people

ficarra1002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Would this be allowed in the bounty, with copyright issues and such?
Actually - no
IIRC - there WAS a problem earlier in development when the graphics and sounds from the original Minecraft were used in DSCraft, & the programmer was asked nicely to remove them.... (I also think the name 'DSMinecraft'/'MinecraftDS' was also consider a breach of copyright)

So he used other sounds effects & a different graphic pack (I believe it was originally a MineCraft texture pack - but smealum asked the designer of THAT pack if he could use it in DSCraft)

The actual CODING of the DSCraft has nothing 'borrowed' from Minecraft - since MC is in Java and DSC is in C+ (I think),
so not copyright problems should occur there

The only 'copying' is the IDEA of Minecraft - but I'm guessing that's OK, after all look at all those 'clones' of Tetris or Arkanoid that are around !!

ficarra1002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually - no
IIRC - there WAS a problem earlier in development when the graphics and sounds from the original Minecraft were used in DSCraft, & the programmer was asked nicely to remove them.... (I also think the name 'DSMinecraft'/'MinecraftDS' was also consider a breach of copyright)

So he used other sounds effects & a different graphic pack (I believe it was originally a MineCraft texture pack - but smealum asked the designer of THAT pack if he could use it in DSCraft)

The actual CODING of the DSCraft has nothing 'borrowed' from Minecraft - since MC is in Java and DSC is in C+ (I think),

The only 'copying' is the IDEA of Minecraft - but I'm guessing that's OK, after all look at all those 'clones' of Tetris or Arkanoid that are around !!
Ok, thought so. And the idea itself I don't think is copyrighted, because take a look at the 50+ clones on the xbox marketplace

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Actually - no

Ok, thought so. And the idea itself I don't think is copyrighted, because take a look at the 50+ clones on the xbox marketplace
Minecraft itself is a clone of a less famoust game.
Screw mobs, all I want is redstone and redstone accessories.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT