XP
Country
Ireland

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I need the gateway to ntr app to convert those two codes to a plg. Where there any other codes released. Google has not come up with anything and I don't know anything about gateway.

alonzondavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to use the mario texture pack from wii u to replace the city or plastic texture packs?

Also could I request a Sonic texture over Alex or simluar texture with that model build?

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same tried using the codes in text via ar but nothing so I assume there still the old codes. I also saw a site linking "modded" worlds they dl a bin file but not sure where to put them. Would be dope to see a sky block world.

alonzondavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I'm looking to swap ingame music but all I find in the romfs is this CombinedAudio.bin - This is from the 1.4 update. I dont have at least the 1.5 update yet, with the mario world and skins added. Which is what I wanted to swap the mario music with the creative mode music already ingame, like how I have on the wii u version.

in the main game romfs, the music files are .fsb files in sounds/music/game - different from the .binka music files used for the wii u version. I figured it'll be different for each the 3ds and wii u versions, but simply renaming them probably wont work. Is there a custom music thing for minecraft for these versions?

PokeNev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been tinkering with my 3ds all day trying to get this to work, I'm pretty new to romfs stuff so if anyone would be so kind as to link me to an in-depth guide/help me out it'd be greatly appreciated
Excuse me but I would like a guide to do this the video isn't helping and the text under it isn't helping either please tell me or show me the guide you learned from I mostly understand the begining but not the end like how to actually run it with luma btw I'm not stupid I do have customfirmware I have luma V9.1 and godmode9 IDK what version

MentalBurnOut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, stupid question here, but do you think it would be possible to hack shields into Minecraft 3ds?
I mean, even if it is possible it would probably take a CRAP ton of work... Sorry if I'm being a nuisance, I've just been wondering this myself for a while...

deadmanbomber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, stupid question here, but do you think it would be possible to hack shields into Minecraft 3ds?
I mean, even if it is possible it would probably take a CRAP ton of work... Sorry if I'm being a nuisance, I've just been wondering this myself for a while...
I have always wanted to start fan updates for the 3DS. I am not that good of a programmer, but it could be fun to get a small team together and make fake 3DS updates for the game. Might even influence Mojang to start updating it again. I'm hoping to fix some of the bugs, and somehow implement the aquatic update in there, and have the world generation be the same as the current versions of bedrock. All I could probably do is make the textures for the new content. I can even make a new thread just for development of the fan updates.

MentalBurnOut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have always wanted to start fan updates for the 3DS. I am not that good of a programmer, but it could be fun to get a small team together and make fake 3DS updates for the game. Might even influence Mojang to start updating it again. I'm hoping to fix some of the bugs, and somehow implement the aquatic update in there, and have the world generation be the same as the current versions of bedrock. All I could probably do is make the textures for the new content. I can even make a new thread just for development of the fan updates.
I wonder if it would be possible to make a texture hack that swaps out all the old textures with the newer textures?

carrieshot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there still anyway to do skin mods on Minecraft 3DS update 1.9? I can't do it with the luma 3ds like you used to on older updates

carrieshot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been doing it just fine on 1.9
How are you able to get it working? On 1.9 it never shows up for me when putting the files in the correct location. I want to use the skin I have off of minecraft pc, and I did edit the original pic and put the picture upside down so it would replace the original after I extracted romfs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay