Hacking MII

AHicks24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I got wii on launched I mean I play it maybe twice a week or so really havent got into yet but it is sweet I made a mii but what can I do with the mii like i made him what is the point

I know about the freind codes

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Play tennis with him for example...
tongue.gif

mah76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
make a famouse mii and play tennis with him
smile.gif

the best mii ive seen so far though has got to be the hellboy one!

making famouse mii's is quite fun ( if u havn't got anything else to do with your life) you can also trade them, i've got a pretty good collection including batman/ali-g/hulk hogan/george bush/einstien....the list goes on.

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe he(?) will teach you how to use punctuation? sentence structure? it was pain to my brain to read your first post. but sorry about that, bad grammar bothers me. more on topic, you can use it in your games, (wii sports so far) mii parade to share the mii with other people, and to take pictures of it and show it to people on the intarweb!

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Maybe he(?) will teach you how to use punctuation? sentence structure? it was pain to my brain to read your first post. but sorry about that, bad grammar bothers me. more on topic, you can use it in your games, (wii sports so far) mii parade to share the mii with other people, and to take pictures of it and show it to people on the intarweb!

dont forget Wii play as well! and Wario Ware will use it too!

edit: corbs132 welcome to teh webz! where bad sentenced phrases are our bread everyday!
lecture.gif

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, your post isn't much better. Try to add some more capitalized letters where they belong!
nyanya.gif
Your grammar isn't perfect, either...
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1