Hardware Microwaving a 3DS

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
tch, vid got removed before i could watch it....
though i've seen the video from before. will they try this with the vita?

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
wait... what are they doing?!?!?! They could activate the UEM field of the 3DS! Don't they know it's only as a final option against demon invasions?!?!

speaking of which, the PSE Law reminds me of that FCC Law, where it states that any electronic device must not emit interference, and that they also MUST accept any interference received as well. Interpret that as "interference" being a signal to turn it into a microwave.

+1 if you get the references.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
wait... what are they doing?!?!?! They could activate the UEM field of the 3DS! Don't they know it's only as a final option against demon invasions?!?!

speaking of which, the PSE Law reminds me of that FCC Law, where it states that any electronic device must not emit interference, and that they also MUST accept any interference received as well. Interpret that as "interference" being a signal to turn it into a microwave.

whut? :wtf:
:( too bad I didn't see the video.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That was horrible :/

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope Xbox 360 is next yup. I don't like Xbox or Xbox 360 Nintendo PS3 all the way hear 3DS I had to watch it see what it would look like :( Sad though I gotten mine have not played it unless the videos come out of other updated looking to get the flip note for 3DS to come out and super Mario 3d Land and other good games soon to come out.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ouch... Watching that vid of the guy microwaving the 3DS sucks, that guy sure is a jerk but the comments are pretty fun to read. xP
Still... It may be his money and all that, but wasting money like that is just stupid. z.z

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I lol'd at the real one. Of course, I just like seeing things microwaved, blended, you know, all that good stuff. I wonder how well the Vita will microwave.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1