Hardware Microsoft is getting from me 6,99€/Month and i cant do nothing!

Dontwait00

Unknown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello everyone!

I have a big problem! on near 2017 i wanted to play online with my Xbox 360, so i join in a subscribetion (without know nothing about the "auto-pay" option) and played like for 2 weeks online...
But then i decided to modify my Xbox 360 with ONLY a RGH because i liked the idea of downloading games without burning dvds.. so i modified the xbox from a well known modder at italy (Maxmod.com)...

But then, like after 1 year, i was trying to pay amazon for a cover of my telephone, i noticed that was missing ALL my cash (NOT JUST THEW 30€ euros...) on my card!
I tryied to find on internet something to stop the payments on the Xbox Live, but seems that i need to get on my console to delete this "auto-shipping" thing, but the REAL thing is that:

1 - i dont have money (as i have told you before) to get un-rgh the xbox 360 nand and,

2 - With a RGH i cant go online on Xbox Live!

Please guys, help me with this, im a bit disperate now! Thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can't sign in online? tbh, I've never messed with xbox live subscriptions, but there must be a way if you can't get on to your console. otherwise, it wouldn't make any sense.

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everyone!

I have a big problem! on near 2017 i wanted to play online with my Xbox 360, so i join in a subscribetion (without know nothing about the "auto-pay" option) and played like for 2 weeks online...
But then i decided to modify my Xbox 360 with ONLY a RGH because i liked the idea of downloading games without burning dvds.. so i modified the xbox from a well known modder at italy (Maxmod.com)...

But then, like after 1 year, i was trying to pay amazon for a cover of my telephone, i noticed that was missing ALL my cash (NOT JUST THEW 30€ euros...) on my card!
I tryied to find on internet something to stop the payments on the Xbox Live, but seems that i need to get on my console to delete this "auto-shipping" thing, but the REAL thing is that:

1 - i dont have money (as i have told you before) to get un-rgh the xbox 360 nand and,

2 - With a RGH i cant go online on Xbox Live!

Please guys, help me with this, im a bit disperate now! Thanks
Call Xbox CS and tell them your Xbox broke and that you want to cancel.

Reactions: sup3rgh0st

Dontwait00

Unknown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tryied to go on Microsoft payments methods on the same accaunt i was logged on the console, but there isnt even a Delete Accaunt option! Not even a way to stop payments!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you try googling your problem? There's a wikiHow guide for this exact issue :: https://www.wikihow.com/Cancel-Xbox-Live
Oof
Thanks gonna definetly try! Thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deleting an account may not be possible, but deleting the auto pay should be, at least with your payment option. if you're using paypal, there's an option to stop recurring payments. there's probably something similar with amazon. you may have to go through them instead of xbox.

sup3rgh0st

Top Tier Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tryied to go on Microsoft payments methods on the same accaunt i was logged on the console, but there isnt even a Delete Accaunt option! Not even a way to stop payments!
Oof
Thanks gonna definetly try! Thanks
@ItsKipz suggestion of just calling them would work as well. You don't even need to lie about saying anything is broken; I'm sure people cancel over the phone all the time.

Dontwait00

Unknown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay quick update: there is no "cancel" buttom on the site (as i knew of this allready because i was trying everything)
Idk whats the number of Microsoft to ask...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone