Michael Jackson: The Experience

Optimatum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
tatripp said:
I hate how people love Michael Jackson so much. His music was okay but even if it was the best music ever people still shouldn't like him because he was a pervert who molested little kids. people should protest him by never buying any of his stuff ever again. If someone molests a child, people are horrified by them and are scared of them. When MJ does it most people don't even care.
After his death, the boy he supposedly molested (and had grown up) came out and said that it was a lie. Michael Jackson was always innocent, and the father of that boy, who got away with all that cash, committed suicide.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Optimatum said:
tatripp said:
I hate how people love Michael Jackson so much. His music was okay but even if it was the best music ever people still shouldn't like him because he was a pervert who molested little kids. people should protest him by never buying any of his stuff ever again. If someone molests a child, people are horrified by them and are scared of them. When MJ does it most people don't even care.
After his death, the boy he supposedly molested (and had grown up) came out and said that it was a lie. Michael Jackson was always innocent, and the father of that boy, who got away with all that cash, committed suicide.

i'm not taking any sides here..but I agree...

Michael I believe was not a molester...

his father never let him grow up so his brain never literally grew up...so he wanted sleep overs and all the things that little boys do that he never got to do because his task master money loving, greedy not caring father never gave him time because they were always auditioning for Jackson 5 Songs....

so he was pretty much a child in a man's body..that's why his voice and his personality was so frail.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
stanleyopar2000 said:
The Elite Beat Agents need to hire a Legal department

cause cheer-leading isn't going to stop copyright infringement xD
I think Ubisoft thought this through and first bought the rights, sir
tongue.gif

Anyway, at first I was like "Nooooooo
frown.gif
"
But then I saw the trailer of another upcoming EBA style game, and I was like "FUCK YEA"

CyborGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
All this time waiting for an EBA sequel and we get this...
Well, I love Michael Jackson's music for sure, I just hope the gameplay lives up to it. Anyone have an idea how big the songlist will be, or is it still undisclosed?

Prof. 9

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Michael Jackson? Again? Can't they
Trailer said:
EBA gameplay
Awesome! I loved EBA.

I hope it's not that bad as that weird Looney Tunes game. As fas as I can tell from the trailer, the gameplay is the same as EBA with a few minor additions. According to Amazon you can also customize MJ's dance moves.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Really, if you love your EBA so much, then play it. Seriously, Just Dance? That is definitely not the best David Bowie song. I love EBA but I hate people who hate something new just because it's not the same game. It's like Zelda 2. It wasn't a bad game, but people hated it because it was different.

And for those that say the Michael did not approve of it, the development of the game already started before his death, it actually started close to when the tour was announced. It's not an EBA rip-off, just using the same game mechanics don't make it a rip-off. If it's the same way that you say, then Rock Band would be a rip-off of a lot of music games, but it simply took the games and made it even more fun together. This is like the same way, it takes EBA's form and adds amazing tracks.

How again can people tell it's terrible? How does it look terrible exactly? I don't think it does. It looks like EBA. With MJ. EBA + MJ = Win.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
Really, if you love your EBA so much, then play it. Seriously, Just Dance? That is definitely not the best David Bowie song. I love EBA but I hate people who hate something new just because it's not the same game. It's like Zelda 2. It wasn't a bad game, but people hated it because it was different.

And for those that say the Michael did not approve of it, the development of the game already started before his death, it actually started close to when the tour was announced. It's not an EBA rip-off, just using the same game mechanics don't make it a rip-off. If it's the same way that you say, then Rock Band would be a rip-off of a lot of music games, but it simply took the games and made it even more fun together. This is like the same way, it takes EBA's form and adds amazing tracks.

How again can people tell it's terrible? How does it look terrible exactly? I don't think it does. It looks like EBA. With MJ. EBA + MJ = Win.

It looks so boring and fucking slow. A waste of potencial.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Juanmatron said:
KingdomBlade said:

It looks so boring and fucking slow. A waste of potencial.
I'm guessing the trailer is showing the songs on Easy mode. (Try playing the easiest level in EBA, the beats are really that slow.) Hopefully on higher difficulties the game is gonna be more fast-paced so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt for now.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I loved EBA. I Died from awesomeness in the Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! series
and now that this comes out i just think I Died 3 times from exploding awesomeness for this

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
awssk8er said:
Like everyone else said, it looks like a worse Elite Beat Agents.

Also, I hate how companies do stuff like this, when Michael Jackson probably would not want this game being made, but the company making it cares about money over respect. Same goes for when they put Kurt Cobain in Guitar Hero.

Yeh when they do stuff like that I think any profits from the game should go to charities that the celebrities supported

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
Also the main selling factor of this game is that its Michael Jackson why do you think it didn't show much game footage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1