Hacking Metroid Prime Trilogy freezes at cutscene

pataraco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should have thought of this sooner. I updated the OP with an attachment to my save file.

this (freezing at the same exact cutscene) is exactly what is happening to me.
What does "updated the OP with an attachment to my save file" mean?
did that fix your problem?
I am using FAT32 and I did verify my file

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I updated the original post (OP can me Original Poster or Original Post) with a save file right before it froze. It made it easier for people who wanted to test. However, I ended up deleting the file because I gave up.

This happens on all my dual layer games, but only on this specific hard drive. I can play it fine on my other one, or from my retail disc. Someone suggested ripping it to a flash drive (or an SD card), then moving it to my HDD. I don't know if that will work since I don't have a drive with that much free space, but if you do, you might try it.

UsualNoise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies for bumping an old thread, just wanted to mention this happened to me as well today. I'm currently playing on the vWii portion of my Wii U and using a 200 GB Sandisk micro SD card in a USB adapter ... so quite a different setup from the OP. Still, it froze on the exact same section so it seems like the layer break is causing the problem? In case anyone has found a definitive fix for the issue (using an NTFS formatted drive instead of FAT32, etc. - although that would mess with Nintendont) I'd be interested.

EL1TE

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey I know I am so so late to this thread but I had the exact same issue today..I'm using a usb stick however. Do you happen to have any ideas on what I can do to fix it? Should I try moving the game to another usb? I managed to play though prime 1 and 2 with no issues but I don't know why my game is doing this now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7