OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, today started off ordinary and boring, yatta yatta. So, I hop on MySpace and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, Ashley (Whom I have a huge crush on) is selling a ticket. O_O I was on that shit like ketchup on a hamburger. Some other guy got to her before I did. He also lives alittle ways away, and probably couldnt get a ride. She told me to wait ten minutes and she'll let me know. I was going crazy in suspense, I was freaking out. It was bad. I had made a rude comment about Lamb of God earlier and I get this message back, "You just lost 58 internets and put this "you getting the ticket situation" at 36%." Ow. The pain. So's I call her, she answers with "How bad do you want to go?" I reply, "Uhhh... Bad?" "Oh cool, you got the ticket". I creamed my panties. So, Im going to see Metallica. Oh my fucking god, IM GOING TO SEE METALLICA. O_O

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You are extremely lucky!, If by any chance you die before hand. I claim them okay?
Where's the concert at?

They cant repeat the amazing albums of the 80's but Death Magnetic was great.

Have Fun!

Aafter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
You are extremely lucky!, If by any chance you die before hand. I claim them okay?
Where's the concert at?

They cant repeat the amazing albums of the 80's but Death Magnetic was great.

Have Fun!

Its in San Diego at Cox Arena.

If I happen to die, you can have them. Good luck getting here in two hours from Florida, though. XDD

Im so ridiculously excited.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Death Magnetic is a horrible album. The Last semi-decent album was ...And Justice For All and when Cliff died the band went with him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh you meant the game. Scratch what I said earlier +1