ROM Hack Messing with 3DS decrypted rom files...

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello everyone! i'm very new to hacking stuff .. my first work are messing with smasg bros 4files to learn stuff and try to make an undub version because yes :B
So well Fr the audio files, with a helf of some friends we could change the nus3bank into .idsp I looked a lot of places but I only could find the "vgmstream" that's are told can convert it to wav or mp3... but don't work on my 64bits system D:
somoene know how to progress here? also if these more stuff that could help me on this journey of exploring roms here ? :B
thanks!

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everyone! i'm very new to hacking stuff .. my first work are messing with smasg bros 4files to learn stuff and try to make an undub version because yes :B
So well Fr the audio files, with a helf of some friends we could change the nus3bank into .idsp I looked a lot of places but I only could find the "vgmstream" that's are told can convert it to wav or mp3... but don't work on my 64bits system D:
somoene know how to progress here? also if these more stuff that could help me on this journey of exploring roms here ? :B
thanks!
If VGMstream doesn't work for you (works for me, using win 7 64-bit), try using every file explorer to open the bcstm and save as wav.

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If VGMstream doesn't work for you (works for me, using win 7 64-bit), try using every file explorer to open the bcstm and save as wav.

but It's a idsp, not a bcstm o-o

and trying to open the VGMstream say that it can't be oppened and verify if it's for 64 or 32x õ3o
edit:
http://wiki.vg-resource.com/wiki/Video_Game_Sound_Converter I found this one but looks that I an't converts .. it say that cannot open the original file o-o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, hey thats my line +1