40.3 KB · Views: 349
Last edited by Louch 雪 Daishiteru,

Excelsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kinda wish we could hide the debug stuff when menuhax loads up so the only thing we'd see is the boot screen until we get into emuNAND.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Would love if he could do otherapp payloads for HBlauncher.cia up to 10.4.
I made some HB Launcher Loader .cia payloads for 10.4, these need to be at the root of the SD card and will run boot.3dsx. Feel free to edit if you've renamed the Homebrew Launcher file to something else.

If you're using the Hax2.5 version, then it has to be in the /otherapp25/ folder and the 10-4-0-29 bit must be changed to 10-4-0-0.

Attachments

• HBLauncherLoader-10-4-Payloads.zip
    73.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited by NekoMichi,

Louch 雪 Daishiteru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reactions: Nayd03

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made some HB Launcher Loader .cia payloads for 10.4, these need to be at the root of the SD card and will run boot.3dsx. Feel free to edit if you've renamed the Homebrew Launcher file to something else.

If you're using the Hax2.5 version, then it has to be in the /otherapp25/ folder and the 10-4-0-29 bit must be changed to 10-4-0-0.
you didn't make these!!! They are from the same site...smea much, and these still have debug colors. I have now unliked this post. Good day ma'am.

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
you didn't make these!!! They are from the same site...smea much, and these still have debug colors. I have now unliked this post. Good day ma'am.
Didn't realise that you wanted the debug screens removed. I used Smea's site to generate the payloads. =.=
By the way, it's the ropbin file you need to edit for the debug colour removal, not the payload, I think.

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't realise that you wanted the debug screens removed. I used Smea's site to generate the payloads. =.=
By the way, it's the ropbin file you need to edit for the debug colour removal, not the payload, I think.
I have the one for Menuhax with no colors/debug, just trying to find a way to edit otherapp for HBlauncher.cia with same.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw someone wanted a 2DS one in the requests spoiler in the OP. Here ya go, hope I'm not way too late.

Attachments

• 2ds.png
    2ds.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 220
Reactions: M tha MaN

Mistie

Legit Furry Trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
03utBjT.png

I haven't been in photoshop for so long! I hope someone likes this one. It's Chitoge from Nisekoi. Using the Bariol font.

I don't know if I did 3D depth right or anything. If I didn't I am so sorry D: Good luck! Bye!

Attachments

• imagedisplay.png
    imagedisplay.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 207
Last edited by Mistie,
Reactions: ekiMheT

Mistie

Legit Furry Trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Made this really quickly, not sure if anyone else will find it useful but since I set CTR boot manager to have X as the button to take it to the menu instead of autobooting, I made this to go with it.

View attachment 35799

Looks really pretty, I looove how minimal and straight to the point it is.

But could you explain something? (Either here or somewhere else) Why does it give the choice of different buttons? Does MenuHax let you assign different buttons to open different things or something?

Reactions: Harps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2