Homebrew Memory card issues/minor Rebel Strike issues

FTT0304

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to play Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike via Nintendont and I'm having a problem. I have two memory cards: A third party Nyko memory card and an official Nintendo Gamecube one. Whenever I try to use the official Gamecube memory card, a message comes up that always says the memory card is damaged, despite the fact that with all other games I play, it works perfectly fine. It's only with Rogue Squadron III that it has this problem.

What's stranger is that when I use the Nyko memory card, it works perfectly fine and I never get the message that the card is damaged. Anyone else experienced this?

Also, there's a minor graphics error for the part of the interface that shows how much of your shields are still intact. Anyone know if this is just a problem that the game has? It's not a big deal, just kind of wondering.

FTT0304

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, there's a minor graphics error for the part of the interface that shows how much of your shields are still intact. Anyone know if this is just a problem that the game has? It's not a big deal, just kind of wondering.

Should post this on nintendont compatibility list here:
https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Nintendont_Compatibility_List[/QUOTE]

I mean it's not a huge issue. Literally everything else about the game is perfectly fine, it's just a minor bug that doesn't even happen all the time. Sometimes the interface will be fine, sometimes it won't be. Not really a big deal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh