Android md emulator question

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I make the mega drive emulator on Android (the one with the md letters and black background on the play store) have a landscape screen? I have a clip that holds my phone in place long ways and then attaches to my xbox one controller via blue tooth but the screen doesn't change to land scape when I tilt my phone

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How can I make the mega drive emulator on Android (the one with the md letters and black background on the play store) have a landscape screen? I have a clip that holds my phone in place long ways and then attaches to my xbox one controller via blue tooth but the screen doesn't change to land scape when I tilt my phone
Just downloaded it and tried with Sonic didn't change any options and turned my phone to landscape and it auto rotated. Not sure why you are having an issue with this. Is auto rotate turned on in your android settings?

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just downloaded it and tried with Sonic didn't change any options and turned my phone to landscape and it auto rotated. Not sure why you are having an issue with this. Is auto rotate turned on in your android settings?

It was an older cracked version problems fixed now thanks

Reactions: AmandaRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol