VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know the max?

I'm tired of using DVDmenu with its 99 limit, but it seems isoMENU just says "Invalid Game ISO" when I try with all my games. I sorted them alphabetically by folder with less than 100 per folder, I have a total of 244 over 3 folders.

The Xkey does take the update properly - I verified this by changing MENUISO and MENUDVD to both N and it did not indicate invalid game iso. Changing just MENUISO to Y gives the error.

I may try taking files out of the games folder and see if I can find the limit, but I'm assuming there is a limit on MENUISO games.

EDIT: Still testing but its somewhere between 185 and 198, just gotta keep taking 1 away until it works.

Got tired of removing 1 and nothing, now between 190 and 196 :)

FINAL ANSWER : 190 is MenuISO limit. Better than DVDMenu I suppose, but still lame design on behalf of the Xkey team.

OKKKKKKAAAYYYYY...I just re-organized by games and ensured there is 190...same error. WTF 0_o

EDIT: Narrowed down to possible ISO issue - got it down to 3 candidates....maybe its an ISO error?

FINAL EDIT: a bad ISO was causing this...*facepalm* I now have 243 games on my hdd and all is well.

Last edited by VashTS,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welp, you pretty much fixed it yourself ;p
As far as I know, MenuISO doesn't have a limit, seeing a mate of mine has over or close to 200 games on his 2 TB and someone I know has 3 x 2 TB harddisks plugged into one Xkey.

Don't forget to patch each and every backup!

Reactions: VashTS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • B
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.