Hacking Max Media Launcher and Sleep mode

chooch81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

have just got the Max media launcher and am using it with my standard M3 Cf (update to e19) on a DS lite.

But whenever i shut the DS and put it into sleep mode it just stutters the music and the on light flickers much more than normal - is there anyway to fix this?

I have no intention of flashing my DS as i already bricked a lite previous to this.

Thanks.

falcon!!

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
known bug
frown.gif

chooch81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ah bugger so no chance of it being fixed - tend to use sleep mode a lot but dont wanna go back to the stinking big pass key either!

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its because mml is a nopass,so
it doesn't need original game data and it doesn't contain a game.the nds requires a game placed in the ds slot.
u can either wait and get a passcard3,or u can load ur m3 menu,then remove the mml and insert a real game,then start the rom

chooch81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for that - that work around doesnt sound too bad.

Tho any idea what price the passcard3 is?

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
according to kicktrading.ca, gamersection.ca and a couple of other internet stores, they all expect their first shipment of passcard 3's on or around jun 4th. pricing will vary (as usual) but should remain around the same as what the passcard 2 was priced at.

hbattraw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for those who feel the need for sleep... According to a couple people on other forums, you can short out pins 1 and 7 and then you'll be able to have your DS sleep. I can't confirm this since mine MML is still in transit from the UK, but if anybody wants to risk it. Some people say that it works great.. If you need help, check out this forum...

http://www.monroeworld.com/forums/showthre...p?t=4819&page=8
(scroll down and you'll see the picture)

They have a picture if you wish to imitate their method. I personally would try to crack open the cartrige and use solder and a wire, but their are obviously other risks involved with this process. Oh, yeah... If you try it and it works, then post it so you can help others out!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy