Math homework service

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is against forum rules, please let me know =)

Hi, I figured out that I have a lot of time on my hands during Winter break, so instead of working at my college, I will work for the tempers.

I am an godly expert at:
Arithmetic
Algebra I
Geometry
Algebra II
Trigonometry
Pre-Calculus
Differential Calculus
Integral Calculus
Discreet Mathematics
Statistics

I am an expert at:
Multi-variable Calculus
Differential Equations
Linear Algebra

I may know:
Optimization
Complex Variable Analysis
Physics
Abstract Algebra
Set Theory

---

It works like this, you send me your homework, I send you a price with the sample of roughly 10% of your homework solutions scanned and wonderful looking, pay the price with paypal for the entire solution
smile.gif

Example (I helped my friend earlier):

SCAN0011.jpg

SCAN0013.jpg

Please PM me to arrange something =)

Trollology

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nice idea
smile.gif

Believe me though, people would just start a new thread pr go on Yahoo! and ask for a solution that they will get instantly.
They're not gonna want to pay =/

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I figured as much
wink.gif

This is just a test run to see how things may go. I'm thinking about sending this message to everyone at my university in an Intermediate Algebra class or pre-calculus class.

The funny thing is I answer questions nearly all day on Algebra.com for free. I have helped with math so much I have a near perfection of the subjects
wink.gif

---

All feedback is welcomed. I realize this is a whole different demography than a university, but just wondering on the input
wink.gif

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why not buy a textbook, do all the exercises and sell them by chapter? People actually do this already and they make a lot of money for it. My teacher bought me a set for my maths textbook and had my teacher not paid for it for me, I would have paid myself.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nutella said:
Why not buy a textbook, do all the exercises and sell them by chapter? People actually do this already and they make a lot of money for it. My teacher bought me a set for my maths textbook and had my teacher not paid for it for me, I would have paid myself.

Interesting! I have tons of spare time and I work through math problems amazingly fast. However, most of the math classes at my college moved to MathXL and coursecompass. Unfortunately, they do not require a textbook and the ebook version hosted on these math sites do not have problem sets (since MathXL random generates problems).

ineap09

Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Zetta_x said:
nutella said:

Interesting! I have tons of spare time and I work through math problems amazingly fast. However, most of the math classes at my college moved to MathXL and coursecompass. Unfortunately, they do not require a textbook and the ebook version hosted on these math sites do not have problem sets (since MathXL random generates problems).
Wow! Randomly generated problems instead of textbooks?! That solves so many problems! That's insanely cool!

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zetta_x said:
Bummer. Perhaps if you have any connections to high schools, such as through siblings or cousins you could do it that way. Or you could sell them online, though I'm no expert in advertising, so I don't know how successful that would be.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The awesome part is that if you get answer wrong, they tell you the answer and let you re-try it for credit. The even more awesome part is that it is possible to get the same problem after it just tells you the answer
smile.gif

DJ Hobo

Trophies
XP
Country
As a maths student at university, I'm pretty surprised at how neat your working is. I've seen some pretty horrendous handwriting from maths students.

Y05h1

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I was doing a "harder" math course at my college, intended for those that study theoretical math/physics, but after I realized that the workload if ungodly, I promptly dropped to the normal level...

I used to be top of the class, now I'm just lazy
biggrin.gif

Wish I had your motivation...

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shlong said:
thegame07 said:
Is this legal?
Dunno, just kinda morally wrong in my point of view
closedeyes.gif
Not at all. People appreciate having worked solutions. Some questions can have 20+ lines of work and it helps to have a reference to show you where you're going wrong. It's only stupid if your paying someone to actually do your homework.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pi3/2

nutella said:
shlong said:
thegame07 said:
Is this legal?
closedeyes.gif
Not at all. People appreciate having worked solutions. Some questions can have 20+ lines of work and it helps to have a reference to show you where you're going wrong. It's only stupid if your paying someone to actually do your homework.
That's what he's saying. You pay him to do your homework
nyanya.gif

EDIT:Bollocks.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shlong said:
Pi3/2

nutella said:
shlong said:
thegame07 said:
Is this legal?
closedeyes.gif
That's what he's saying. You pay him to do your homework
nyanya.gif

EDIT:Bollocks.
No, it's up to who ever is paying to decide how they want to use it. If they want to be stupid and just straight out copy th e solutions, their not helping themselves,

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
A maths thread without me in it? terrible
tongue.gif

I worked ahead at maths so the people in my year were always asking me for help ALL THE FREAKING TIME. So now I tutor people, for a fee of course.

It's more helpful to teach someone rather than just doing their work
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, no more +1