ROM Hack Mario Paint Mouse on 3DS emulators?

leosefcik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have downloaded a rom of Mario Paint. Then i have ran it on BlargSNES and the controls didn't work. Later on i have found out that you need a special hardware (Mouse) that comes in the Mario Paint box. I have tried the mouse for ZSNES and it works, but what about a mouse on a SNES emulator for the 3DS? Is there any emulator or way to get it, or it will be implemented in updated/new emulators for the 3DS? It would be cool if you could use the pen as the mouse.

Last edited by leosefcik,

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Afaik there's not a current snes emulator for 3ds that manages to emulate the mouse.
But there's a rom online that let's you play the game with a controller, google ''Mario Paint joystick hack'', it should be one of the first results (I have it injected as a snes vc game on my N3DS XL and it works perfectly)

Reactions: CeeDee

DoopSoup

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Had to create an account real quick to tell you you guys are in luck, i just happen to have a joystick hacked MarioPaint rom that will help you out. i will upload and post a link later when i dig it up off my wii drive.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

-snip-

hope this is ok to post

Last edited by Minox,

xJoelituh

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Had to create an account real quick to tell you you guys are in luck, i just happen to have a joystick hacked MarioPaint rom that will help you out. i will upload and post a link later when i dig it up off my wii drive.

-link-

hope this is ok to post
It's not okay to post it so.. you should rather delete the link

Last edited by xJoelituh,

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

-snip-

hope this is ok to post
Dude... If you looked two posts before yours... You will find that I already mentioned that hack and how to get it

Last edited by AxlSt00pid,

DoopSoup

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
wow alot of backlash for being helpful, i do apologize as i did not read the rules first, i wont post external links such as that again, but i do wish to help. Again sorry all.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow alot of backlash for being helpful, i do apologize as i did not read the rules first, i wont post external links such as that again, but i do wish to help. Again sorry all.
We're not against anyone being helpful. We're against people spreading other people's intellectual property. Did you see the recent ECJ ruling against Pirate Bay? We don't want the site to become liable for users posting other people's intellectual property.

I know no one reads the fine print, but you should really read the rules when you join a forum. Not reading is a good way to get banned.

Reactions: sniper_x002

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm a multi I can witch from dick to vag at will