Homebrew Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga 3DS CIA won't install.

Doofus_Lewpiss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello friends! So I managed to get my hands on a leaked Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga remake CIA file. I used FBI to try to install the game into my 3DS. However, just it is about to finish, the installation fails and results in the following error:

"Failed to install CIA file.
Result code: 0xD8E0806A
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid argument (7)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: Cert signature or hash check failed"

I've been looking around and some say something about tickets. I don't fully grasp the concept of tickets. I don't really know what went wrong.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Reactions: Anonymous42456

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello friends! So I managed to get my hands on a leaked Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga remake CIA file. I used FBI to try to install the game into my 3DS. However, just it is about to finish, the installation fails and results in the following error:

I've been looking around and some say something about tickets. I don't fully grasp the concept of tickets. I don't really know what went wrong.

That error usually means the file you have is corrupt in some way. You would need to look at getting a new file.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
It released today. Wait a few hours and I'm sure the title key will be up.

Edit: It's up. Just scan the QR with FBI.

Last edited by Joom,
D

Deleted User

Google Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga & Bowser´s Minions 3DS CIA

theg33kbru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been checking non stop all night and all day and still dont see it using pauls freeshop 3.17 and updated newest game is Culscept Revolt which is awssome btw

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've been checking non stop all night and all day and still dont see it using pauls freeshop 3.17 and updated newest game is Culscept Revolt which is awssome btw
Games take a while to appear on FreeShop. Even though Paul's fork updates the cache more often it can still take a couple of days, and in addition to that the encrypted title key needs to be on the title key site first, the decrypted one isn't enough.
Which is why people were suggesting to scan the QR with FBI, that way you don't have to wait for FreeShop to update.

Reactions: Quantumcat

theg33kbru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Games take a while to appear on FreeShop. Even though Paul's fork updates the cache more often it can still take a couple of days, and in addition to that the encrypted title key needs to be on the title key site first, the decrypted one isn't enough.
Which is why people were suggesting to scan the QR with FBI, that way you don't have to wait for FreeShop to update.

Scan which QR? The Paul's Freeshop QR? That is what is confusing me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No I said juicy that's jerky