Parasite X

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you wanted the service you should have bought the Deluxe system. It's as simple as that. That is what the Deluxe system is for.
Number 1 the deluxe set is too expensive, number 2 im asking for support I didn't ask for a lecture because you happen to be rich that's why i'm asking people to trend it's called suply & demand.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Number 1 the deluxe set is too expensive, number 2 im asking for support I didn't ask for a lecture because you happen to be rich that's why i'm asking people to trend it's called suply & demand.

The deluxe set is $50 USD more than the basic set. If things are THAT tight for you, then you probably shouldn't be buying it in the first place, or should muster the courage to wait another week so you have more money.

Parasite X

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The deluxe set is $50 USD more than the basic set. If things are THAT tight for you, then you probably shouldn't be buying it in the first place, or should muster the courage to wait another week so you have more money.
If you paid any attention you I'm a basic owner & second why would I buy another Wii U when I already have one & get this strait I don't need you telling me what I should be buying I buy whatever I want so either support or get lost.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you paid any attention you I'm a basic owner & second why would I buy another Wii U when I already have one & get this strait I don't need you telling me what I should be buying I buy whatever I want so either support or get lost.

He's not telling you to get a second WiiU, he said that if you had money for a Basic, you could have waited a little bit longer for 50 bucks more to get the Deluxe. Nobody's going to support your dumb decision. Not even Nintendo. Part of the incentive to buy the deluxe was the DDP

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Deleted member 329676

All sweet & honeycomb
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wtf?

Let me get this straight. You want to pay for a service, that allows us to pay for games to get credit, to go towards other games? What the hell is the point of it if you're just gonna be paying anyways?

That's dumb. No. And stop spamming MiiVerse.

^What he said.

Now if you were pushing for a subscription service a la PS+ (or now Xbox Live Gold I guess), where you get some games each month and some other decent benefits, I might stand behind that.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
If you can afford the Wii U Basic, then you aren't poor.

Do you realize that by paying for a subscription, you would just end up losing money?

Parasite X

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's not telling you to get a second WiiU, he said that if you had money for a Basic, you could have waited a little bit longer for 50 bucks more to get the Deluxe. Nobody's going to support your dumb decision. Not even Nintendo. Part of the incentive to buy the deluxe was the DDP

let me make this clear I didn't buy the basic I got it as a birthday gift so maybe you ask before making any assumptions supply & demand is what it's called.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
let me make this clear I didn't buy the basic I got it as a birthday gift so maybe you ask before making any assumptions supply & demand is what it's called.

So what, your idea is still retarded. Pay so you can pay to get stuff towards stuff that you would pay for. It's a waste of time and money. Sell your basic and get the money towards a deluxe then stop bitching.

Parasite X

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^What he said.

Now if you were pushing for a subscription service a la PS+ (or now Xbox Live Gold I guess), where you get some games each month and some other decent benefits, I might stand behind that.

I do what I please because last check they're were no rules for Miiverse .

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
So what, your idea is still retarded. Pay so you can pay to get stuff towards stuff that you would pay for. It's a waste of time and money. Sell your basic and get the money towards a deluxe then stop bitching.
The DDP gives you a penny to the dollar back. If he can't afford the Deluxe model, then he can't buy even one game in order to save a few cents.

Parasite X

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ACTUALLY, there are....people have been banned from posting on the Miiverse....all it takes is somebody reporting your posts

But what I'm doing is way different from what they are doing. I'm not doing anything wrong but I see your point but that doesn't mean I give up not by a long shot.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

THANK. YOU. FOR NOT BEING RETARDED AND ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDING.

Maybe if I wrote with really shitty spelling, punctuation, and grammar, it would make more sense to OP.

OP I am well aware that you own the basic model. You've tried getting that point across at least three times in this thread. If you don't like the fact that the base model is missing features that the fully loaded one has, then maybe you should have saved a few more dollars to get the fully loaded one.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So hold on.

You want to pay for a subscription, for a promotion that gives you $5 for every $50 you spend? Heck if I was Nintendo I'd be all for it.

But the subscription fee would be $6 a month.

Reactions: TyBlood13

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Sounds gay.