• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes but the problem is the new versions 2.3.3 and 2.3.4 make me a corrupt tag, always the 2.3.3 and 2.3.4 stop when I try to write but when its work the program make me a corrupt tag.

When I try the tagmo 2.3.2 I dont have any problem, but atm I have two tags with corrupt data and I cant put another bin file to use the tags.

ah i see, must be defective tags in the beginning or if got corrupted there is nothing we can do to it since it is not re-writeable, best option is to use a new blank tag and just use the tagmo version that worked for you to avoid any more corrupt tags.. also, make sure you don't move the tags when writing data into it.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I couldn't do><
What is the cause.....

im sorry there isnt much i can do. Perhaps some android devices just refuse to work with any version of Tagmo. Try a different device, a different tag, or make sure you dont have corrupt bin files.

thievesking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Im going to buy some tags, but I want to know what chip is the best.

I read the first post and I see the ntag 215s, I want to know it this model have difference with ntag 215 without S.

I see and another tag 216 is better for this?

Sorry for my english. Regards.

BlazeStoneZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't get my NFC .bin getting loaded, it's always telling it's a SSB Mario that is loaded.
When i have a majora's mask link loading.

I have changed the UID in the amiibo.bin using Hex Edit.
That is matching my NTAG215

But still Tagmo is always telling with every Amiibo it's using SSB Mario.

How can i solve this problem

Edit: Do i also need to change the BCC0 and BCC1?

Edit2: Got my .bin finally loaded but still it's saying Wrong UID

Last edited by BlazeStoneZ,

keikun215

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to scan the amiibo.
but The error message "Error getting tag data.Possibly not a NTAG215" appeared on my smart phone.
my smart phone is Xperia .
Xperia has NFC/Felica.

what is cause...?

Shadraak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I've been having some issues getting started. Tried with my nephews samsung mega. And my sisters note 3. Both same problem. I install tagmo. Load the 2 keys that come with it. Load my bin. But when I try to write it says to place phone on tag. And that's it. Just never writes. Doesn't scan a tag either. Thought it was his phone. So tried with hers and the exact same issue. Any ideas?

Edit. My niece has a galaxy 6 I will be trying tomorrow. Any specific versions of tagmo I should try?

Last edited by Shadraak,

Coop_13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to read a blank ntag215's id on pc i have the powersave's hardware and namiio software but it reads me a blank uid code and i get an error when i try to decrypt it because there is no data. Thanks in advance

LUCKASS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's not working for me on BotW (Switch), TagMo works fine, but when I apply the NFC Tag to the right sticks, I have a little sound and then, nothing...

jmh363905

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im going to buy some tags, but I want to know what chip is the best.

I read the first post and I see the ntag 215s, I want to know it this model have difference with ntag 215 without S.

I see and another tag 216 is better for this?

Sorry for my english. Regards.

NTAG215. The S is making the type plural. "N Tag Two Fifteens" AMIIBO is to AMIIBOs as NTAG215 is to NTAG215s. Example: You need some NTAG215s. NTAG216s are not better. They're different and the wrong one for AMIIBOs.

Last edited by jmh363905,

Shadraak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so my tags are confirmed good, but couldn't get tagmo to work on samsung mega or a note 4....................
soooooooo i just have bad luck with phones will it work with a s3?

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok so my tags are confirmed good, but couldn't get tagmo to work on samsung mega or a note 4....................
soooooooo i just have bad luck with phones will it work with a s3?

i am using a stock Samsung Galaxy S3 and used one of the files from here:

https://mega.nz/#F!9WJSHDAL!Si2pHDhT7jc6sC6RzDvuLw

choose the universal debug apk..

let me know if it works. Just make sure your bin files are not corrupt or anything..

Reactions: Shadraak

Shadraak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am using a stock Samsung Galaxy S3 and used one of the files from here:

https://mega.nz/#F!9WJSHDAL!Si2pHDhT7jc6sC6RzDvuLw

choose the universal debug apk..

let me know if it works. Just make sure your bin files are not corrupt or anything..
Was just about to ask. The mega. And the note3 didn't work. They were on android 4.4.4 I think. But someone I know has an s3

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings, I have an old HTC Evo that says it has an NFC chip, I have tried installing the tagmo apk, but I get a "Parse Error". Any idea what I could do to fix it? I've been reading a bit and it looks like maybe it has something to do with an old version of the android os?

i_am_tre

Trophies
XP
Country
Noob here, I have read and read and read this forum and I'm still so stuck. I've managed to locate everything I need (I think) but I can't get tags to accept the keys bin. I think its because its too big, but i can't get it down to anything lower when I use a hex ed online... can someone provide me with help? I know it's difficult when its so secret but I really am struggling...

EDIT: ok so I fixed that. it's now telling me that 'this is not an amiibo' dodgy card? or dodgy bin file? I got the files from the place where the river meets land site...

Last edited by i_am_tre,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol