Hardware Majora's Mask New 3DS XL preorder

Runehasa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that blows was hoping for prime shipping. Gamestop ships at the slowest possible speed

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only through third party retailers. Amazon US and Nintendo do not get along, I believe there was a previous post explaining why that is.

Yeah. Amazon charges everyone a weekly fee for storing 3rd party items. However because they have very limited space for electronics and console are big, they have Sony and Microsoft, selling them the systems at a slightly discounted price. However Nintendo no longer want to give them said discount. So Amazon gave them a choice to pay the weekly fee instead, effectively turning Nintendo into a 3rd party seller. Nintendo said no so starting with the Nintendo 3DS and Wii, they dropped Amazon as a seller.

Reactions: cearp

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i thought u meant Majora's mask 3dsxl
also literally received a code to download the demo 5 minutes ago from Nintendo Canada

According to gamestop's US webpage the majora's mask new 3ds xl does include the game :P

Nevermind, this has since been changed...gamestop must of realized the error.

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am glad that I was able to get one however I am a bit disappointed in how gamestop has been handling its shipping. They should of offered free release day shipping. I am on a bit of a budget and had to go with the free shipping which according to my order confirmation not what the employee at Gamestop told me I would receive it between Feb 23- March 3. The employee said I would receive it no latter than Feb 18th not sure what to believe right now.

NAND0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's up on Fry's right now guys. Hurry. Tempting to get another one to sell but I won't be a douche lol

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameStop in-store pre-order is opening again. Limited quantity. You need pay full. Call your local store.

I just got one in Ohio about 2 hours ago!! So pumped! They opened in NY at 10 EST, Ohio for "Central" around 12:00 EST, West will probably be around 2:00 PM EST. I've never been so excited for a piece of paper in my life!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol