Hacking Madworld 'An error has occured'

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
urobolus said:
The only thing that I did to fix the 002 Error was running MadWorld via the patched version of gamma loader (002 fix) instead of the original version.
Is there a reason to install cios rev8 or anything else that other people used in order to make MadWorld run properly?
It has always worked with a 002-fixed loader. People wanted to run it through the disc channel, though, and that's where many of the errors occurred.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
okay so i have a PAL wii so that means if i get the PAL version of Madworld i wont get 'an error has occured' ill get the 002 error and if i install IOS 38, 53 and 55 i wont get the 002 error so then the game will work correct?

Col70

Trophies
XP
Country
No beacuse I did all that and it didnt work!

EDIT: However it did work through gamma and I'm gonna and try the force 36 with isopatcher and remove the main dol etc

EDIT 2: Did the patch and main.dol switch and hey presto the PAL version works through disc channel and the home button works

jazvdb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
Lubbo said:
for some reason when i try to play my backup NTSC copy of madworld on my 3.2 Pal wii and i get this 'an error has occured please switch off you console blah blah blah' i have installed ios 38, 53 and 55 and i have softmii 2.1.1 installed can someone please help me fix this!? and PM the necessary things if needed
Install cIOS36_rev8 and it should be fine
wink.gif

Still does not workkk!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY