OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Basically my m3 real slips off of the ds lite's contacts & ends up freezing the game and having the ds not recognize it. how would you fix this? thanks.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
RevLTD said:
About how thick of a piece of paper? And thank you
How about you just try it before asking stupid questions and waiting for someone to confirm it for you. Just stick a piece of paper in there, why would you need to ask for help doing that? Seriously?

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Crass said:
RevLTD said:
About how thick of a piece of paper? And thank you
How about you just try it before asking stupid questions and waiting for someone to confirm it for you. Just stick a piece of paper in there, why would you need to ask for help doing that? Seriously?

Dude, don't be so harsh on the guy >.>. He could be a newbie at these things, everybody starts out as a beginner... its not uncommon.

EvilKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Huh. must remember this paper trick.... Tho I haven't had any problems with the contacts slipping on my DSL [touchwood]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Announcer - "Ok folks we have a good fight today, Bakerman takes on Wario. This should be a good...