Hacking M3 lite?

zelgadis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, sorry to create another one of those What should I buy threads. Ive researched on my own alot and have read other posts. I just want to make sure I dont screw up on my purchase.
Ok, so my conclusion ive come with is to buy this. M3 lite, the one that can play gba also (non professional right?). And get a passme(key?)3.
I want to play gba, use homebrew and such so this seems best option for me. Wifi support is rarely talked about and a tad bit vague from what i read. Seems like you can play over wifi with most its just that you cant do download play (off one cart) unless you have the DX??
Im getting a brand new ds lite, picking it up the end of december. So dont know if that changes firmware choices, or rather product numbers. Seems 3 is fine? So any thing to look out for? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!

zelgadis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Any help with this please would be appreciated. Ive seen other cards posted that alot of people get like the super card. But thats just a cheaper reliable card right? M3 lite is more expensive but seem to be capatalising on being the best out there from what i gather.

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just get all the multiplayer games on your card then you don't have to worry about download play
wink.gif
But yeah, you should get an M3. I haven't had any experience with the Lite.
But my M3 Perfect SD is working great.
You can just buy a Perfect SD instead of a Lite, the card way cheaper anyway (for a good one).

But it's up to you.

Q~

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well since he is in the States, we've got retailers like Buy.com (20 off 50) and outpost.com (Kingston 1GB microSD for under 35). It all depends on if you want flush fitting or ability to use standard SD cards.

zelgadis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Any help with this please would be appreciated. Ive seen other cards posted that alot of people get like the super card. But thats just a cheaper reliable card right? M3 lite is more expensive but seem to be capatalising on being the best out there from what i gather.
Ooooh, so you can connect to others with backups. But i thought some games kick you out, also can you generate a friend code still? Im going for flush fit, i have a bunch of sd cards but none that big and on newegg there are 15 dollar 1 gig micro sd cards so
smile.gif
Id get pro to save money but I actually have gba games i want to play : /

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up