Hacking M3 iSakuReal (Official Thread)

deethebee

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So i am going to buy an itouch because it is so much cheap then m3 real but i hate itouch interface i like m3 real m3 sakura is fine but i want m3 real on it.

so the question is will i be able to boot m3 real off a itouch cart then be able to load games and stuff threw m3 real

thanx

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@deethebee
with the itouchds i think you can only have a dual boot between itouch-sakura. Using M3real and ssakura with the itouch will make it very buggy.

deethebee

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ooo i only have 20$ and m3 are so expensive darn it ill problay get an ak2 then
cry.gif

hunter02

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Firedrake1 said:
Just wanted to post a quick note. I Downloaded the release from the official GBATemp link and my card complained about not being able to find a system file. I tried the .zip file from the rapidshare and that one worked fine. This may be something to take a look at.

I got the same prob. Downloaded it also from the GBATemp link but if i want to load the M3 Real firmware say me "no system file found". I will try it now also from Rapidshare .

Sorry was my mistake.
i chosed german language which was not included in the language file.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the release! If I could critique one thing though, it would be that the mini_load and mini_create files are kind of ugly. I ended up downloading the original English Sakura and using those. Not a big deal, but maybe a redesign is a good idea.

Husky2ooo

Trophies
XP
Country
I have also the same Prob, can´t run any Backup on the M3 Real Firmware, if i try to push A button on a Backup, nothing happen.

Greetz,
Husky

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know its cheeky, but are you going to be looking at adding the 4.2a software to the triple loader, or are you going to wait till the official release of Sakura.

Here's hopeing

gabitafm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are you going to release again this compilation? yesterday was released m3 4.2a, I like this triple boot, what should I do? wait for yours? Thanks in advice

NoOneKnows

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Great Work, thank you, but at the M3 Real part, there are not the german language files (and i think so the others not too), if i want to choose german as my language (yes, i speak very bad english
biggrin.gif
) the system can't found the language, so i wanted to fix it by myself, but now it only boots the M3, and not the Sakura
rolleyes.gif

yopsolo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NoOneKnows said:
Great Work, thank you, but at the M3 Real part, there are not the german language files (and i think so the others not too), if i want to choose german as my language (yes, i speak very bad english
biggrin.gif
) the system can't found the language, so i wanted to fix it by myself, but now it only boots the M3, and not the Sakura
rolleyes.gif

Same things for french language!!!

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay there's another update for everyone, to those of you wanting other languages for the m3 firmware, download the original firmware and copy and paste (homebrew.ger, menu.ger, and minigame.ger) files to the system folder of iSakuReal that will give you german, yopsolo if you want french copy the .fra of those 3 files. Enjoy All!

NoOneKnows

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thank you for the update, now everything works perfect
yaypsp.gif

(i know that i had to copy the .ger files, but i only found at the last days 4.2a firmwares, and not the 4.1a files)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts