Hacking M3 iSakuReal (Official Thread)

kennycupcake

Trophies
XP
Country
hi there

can anyone tell me if SakuReal_v1.4 is the latest version, if so does anyone know how i can update it so it includes version 4.7f of the m3 real firmware

thanks

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
kennycupcake said:
hi there

can anyone tell me if SakuReal_v1.4 is the latest version, if so does anyone know how i can update it so it includes version 4.7f of the m3 real firmware

thanks
No, this is horribly out of date, the latest multi-firmware similar to this for the M3 Real is the M3 Quad-Boot
Now if you want to update this work with newest roms, but using this Sakura you first need to do a few things
One in Sakura
In the SYSTEM folder replace the "startnds.ext" with the newest "startnds.eng" from the latest Sakura from here
then rename the startnds.eng to startnds.ext.
So now the old Sakura works with the New games
now to update Touchpod replace these files
lic.dat
m3_g.dat
m3_m.dat
menu.xxx
minigame.xxx
(the .xxx can refer to any of the languages so .eng for English and so on)
And then updating the iTouchDS
use this method, just don't use the system file downloaded from there or your M3 Real will turn into an iTouchDS. Just use the files you modified using the this method.

specialjerm said:
naveedy said:
QUOTE(specialjerm @ Sep 20 2009, 10:28 AM) How to I update the loaders for this myself?

Thats a good question does anyone know how?
I've figured out how to update the Touchpod and iTouch loaders, but I want to know how to update the Sakura loaders.
Just felt like answering your question as well

75UR15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@A Gay Little Cat Boy
Excellent info, one game I was having trouble with now is working (so far) 100%. Thank you for the guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4