M3 DS Simply Review

kompact

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am going to buy either the M3 or the R4 in the next day or two. From all the reading I have done it seems they are more or less the exact same product. I am concerned though that if I buy the R4 they may drop support for it in the next year or so where as the M3 team would be more likely to continue support as they are a reputable company.

In your guys opinion for long term support and compatability would it be best for me to go with the M3 or the R4? Thanks = ]

Sonic782

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just ordered my M3 Simple from Cheapmod and got me a Micro SD card (Sandisk Ultra II 1GB) for £16! I really hope it works for castlevania, thats why I bought it TBH.

cheeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve herd before that GBAtemp is partial to M3 products so never believe their M3 reviews. And although on every M3 review there was always many annoyances left out of the review, I always thought that was B.S. But here we go again, you state the Simply is priced from $35 to $50, but no one has ever seen the Simply for $35. The R4 is $35 the Simply is always $10 to $20 more then the R4 & you now only get one card cover compared to the R4 that still comes with the 2 colored covers, & the Simply & R4 get the same score? If they’re essentially the exact same card & you have to pay More for one & you get less. Shouldn’t you give the Simply a slightly lesser score because after all you get less but have to pay more?
wacko.gif

Learn to put some breaks in your posts to make it readable.
Also please stfu about biased reviews from M3 products as it's just bullshit hmmkay.
Also I don't know where to get M3Simply for $35, but neither do I know where to get R4 for that same price.
The R4 doesn't come with both shells anymore either, so that's bullshit also.
They're just the same, so the same score is fine.
dry.gif
The breaks are called punctuations like periods… And about the one sided M3 GBAtemp reviews. I said I have herd that mentioned a few times now, but thought it was B.S myself. If you don’t know what BS stands for then that’s your problem. And I just got another R4 2 days ago & it came with 2 covers. It’s not my problem you can’t find a good deal on a R4 there are at least 3 places to get one for $35 with even free shipping in some cases. But if the R4 & Simply are the same card but one is $10 cheaper & comes with more. I don’t see how they can get the same score, these little quirks always seem to come up in M3 reviews. I think that’s why these biased rumors get started.

R4 with free shipping $35.25
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1202

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The breaks are called punctuations like periods…

And about the one sided M3 GBAtemp reviews. I said I have herd that mentioned a few times now, but thought it was B.S myself. If you don’t know what BS stands for then that’s your problem.

And I just got another R4 2 days ago & it came with 2 covers. It’s not my problem you can’t find a good deal on a R4 there are at least 3 places to get one for $35 with even free shipping in some cases. But if the R4 & Simply are the same card but one is $10 cheaper & comes with more. I don’t see how they can get the same score, these little quirks always seem to come up in M3 reviews. I think that’s why these biased rumors get started.

R4 with free shipping $35.25
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1202
Hmmkay, then get your periods right...

I do know what BS stands for, I also know what BUT stands for.
"I always thought that was B.S. But here we go again"

About the replacement shells, in around the same time R4 and M3DS Simply (temporarily) stopped putting both cases in the package due to shortages. On sites as bamboogaming this is still said.
M3DSSimply: M3 Team do not provide replacement shell anymore!!
R4 DS: R4 Team do not provide replacement shell anymore!!
So if other sites started giving replacement shells again, this might be the case with M3 DS Simply too. Originally they started with both and they both have (had) a time in which one was given.

About the site of $35.25, yes this indeed is a nice deal, but on sites like these everything is cheaper, on comparable sites, it's most of the time like $0 - $5 difference...

poloman

Trophies
XP
Country
@Sonic782 - castlevania works well on my ultra 2. it froze a couple of times when i trimmed with the m3 trimmer, but using the dsx trimmer, ive had no issues (yet!).

i paid £21 for the ultra 2 then 3 days later saw it for 13 on play.com with free delivery. doh!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Handhelds age in ancientboi years
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    AncientBoi console.

magnavoxodyssey-2af4428de30947588c131f6ca875b1e8.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    ancient boy good mornig
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi slept with Charles Babbage for a pc
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    And his was BIG 😱
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20kbps connection
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, That's what she said. :rofl2:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually they say 400 years ago 1cm was pretty average so Juan wouldn't feel left out
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    oh my...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs officials are closed on juneteenth guess it's fairly new became federal in 21:rofl2:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I figured you'd be down at the parade anyways.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I still own slaves just ask ancientboi his nicknames mister slave
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Poor Lemmiwinks...
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    @BigOnYa Great episode, camp of tolerance
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thanks, we try to make every episode, special.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I saw a $15 south park bundle box at Walmart kinda wish I bought it
    +2
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    I remember seeing the movie when I was young, made me swear up a storm when I got home. lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm gonna buy it if I see it there tomorrow
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That beanie will look good on you, Kentman
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It would look better on urewife it would be like boning myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Started a new game last night called "The Quarry", pretty damn good. Feels/ looks like a movie. About a summer camp where local town folks go crazy and hunt down the campers.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Started a new game last night called "The Quarry", pretty damn good. Feels/ looks like a movie...