Homebrew M3 DS REAL PRoblem

dmoseder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys, today i got my M3DS Real and my microSD card. When i start my DS with the microSD card i get the message No SD card found. I'm not sure what to do i've searched. I will give you guys a link of my sD card. i have newest software form the website in the root directory as well as the NDS folder. But it just keeps saying that. It reads perfect in the adapter for my computer. Thanks for the help.

http://www.meritline.com/kingston-2gb-microsd-card1.html

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Did you format your microSD?
rolleyes.gif

dmoseder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was already FAT so i didn't but i just formatted it again just in case. But i still get the same message. I was searching through Google and came across some pictures of M3DS Real cards inside of people's Nintendo DS systems and noticed that the microSD card is flush with the top of the slot 1 cartridge. Mine is not however, when it clicks into place there is some still sticking out above the cartridge.

Is this normal? My microSD card also sticks out of the adapter that came with it. Is this normal? I'm just trying to figure out if something is broke and also which thing i should return. Thanks for the help.

dmoseder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haa, right after i submitted that, i pushed the microSD card harder and it snapped down all the way in... Sorry about that. It works now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit