Gaming luminous arc is horrible

SynGamer

Trophies
Website
syngamer.com
XP
Country
United States
The dialog in it is absolutely woeful though, it took 20 minutes of constantly pressing A to get in to any sort of gameplay, got really, really bored, really, really quickly.
It literally took me 15 minutes to get to my first battle, which lasted all of 30 seconds...i won and then turned it off.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Luminous Arc is horrible?

blink.gif
This isn't news to me.

I hated that game.

~Nero

ediblebird

Trophies
XP
Country
luminous arc was ultimate crap. the thing that got to me was the pixel art style and execution.

Ktaro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alright I'm a tactics/strategy rpg I've played like every one there is and I find it regretful to say that this is the worst one I've played so far. I really tried to enjoy it but having to buy new friggin equipments after EVERY mission is a bit retarded as most of the time you won't have enough money to buy the previous ones (if you don't grind on a map with the SAME enemies located in the SAME spots everytime). This genre is what I define freedom in an RPG build your party how you want it, select your own class, not being bound by any weapon/armor restrictions etc. Luminous Arc has incredibly poor customization for a tactics game
dry.gif
. Tho the only reason I'm still playing the game is because of japanese original voices and cute design of the witches :/.....although I'm currently playing soul nomad & persona 3 FES ^^

Nippon Ichi ichiban in making tactics!

Chevreuse

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
"To each his own", that's probably one of the best sayings in philosophy.

I liked Luminous Arc. It's one of the few strategy RPGs in DS. The game sold well in Japan and they're currently working on a sequel. So yeah... Everyone has a right to admire or bitch about the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: