Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Luma3DS is not the cause of the payload issues. B9S 1.2 is currently not compatible with previous payloads and thus it gives and error when trying to launch them. This is also why other CFWs and Luma3DS 7.1 don't work on B9S 1.2

simonrule

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello guys iv'e check enable game patching but my dlc doesn't work im playing fire emblem echoes USA undub version with DLC USA.
luma3ds 8 version, iv'e made my folder of the game with the txt file on this location but still nothing. i get the SD card error
can anyone help me with this please?

plushifoxed

I wanna talk more about kawaii stuff!
Trophies
Website
roxie.nyc
XP
Country
United States
So, hey. Does homebrew in 3DSX format get to have any permissions it needs when launched through new_hbmenu? Like, say, FBI/freeShop having CIA installation permissions, Themely/playcoinsetter/jksm being able to modify the homemenu extdata, jksm being able to modify any title's save data, etc.?
If so, this means that new_hbmenu would effectively be the solution to all our title monitoring problems, doesn't it? Since it can hijack whatever title you want, all that Nintendo would get to see is that we've spent abnormally long amounts of time reading the Health and Safety Settings or playing Face Raiders or AR Games or something. :P
It's a way more elegant solution that ripping out BOSS communications with Nintendo entirely...

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, hey. Does homebrew in 3DSX format get to have any permissions it needs when launched through new_hbmenu? Like, say, FBI/freeShop having CIA installation permissions, Themely/playcoinsetter/jksm being able to modify the homemenu extdata, jksm being able to modify any title's save data, etc.?
If so, this means that new_hbmenu would effectively be the solution to all our title monitoring problems, doesn't it? Since it can hijack whatever title you want, all that Nintendo would get to see is that we've spent abnormally long amounts of time reading the Health and Safety Settings or playing Face Raiders or AR Games or something. :P
It's a way more elegant solution that ripping out BOSS communications with Nintendo entirely...
Nintendo's going to see a massive uptake of crappy apps and games.

MrPotaDos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The C Stick, ZL, and ZR buttons work in the home menu for the input redirection but when trying Xenoblade and Hyrule Warriors they didn't work at all.

D

Deleted User

i just found out about luma 8.0 and its almost enough for me to switch to luma again
how fast does a 3ds load the homemenu with 8.0?

Last edited by ,

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So forgive me the question but seeing that Luma 8.0 now has a debugger, does it mean that we will eventually have native Luma streaming instead of having to boot NTR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica