Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am still rockin screen init.. the quarter second of screen flash isnt a big deal, and i like the loading reinand cfw splash

I hate screen flash, I love booting fast as possible and I don't really see interest in splash screen so I enjoy my setup as it is. :P

cultopi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1- Flash 9.2 sysnand backup to NAND instead of fully updated emuNAND backup (the CTRNAND part).
2- Flash back fully updated emunand backup to enuNAND because the actuall one will be 2.1 emuNAND.
3- Remove updatedsysnand file from AuRei folder in SD card to boot to emuNAND by default instead of sysNAND.
4- Don't format emunand of course :)
Great, only deleted the updatedsysnand file and it works.

Reactions: yusuo

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so.. I only jsut downloaded the new release of Aureinand
and dragged it's contents other than the menuhax folder to the root of my sd card.
I originally had a /rei/ folder, and not /aurei/
what do i do with the /rei/ folder and it's contents inside?

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so.. I only jsut downloaded the new release of Aureinand
and dragged it's contents other than the menuhax folder to the root of my sd card.
I originally had a /rei/ folder, and not /aurei/
what do i do with the /rei/ folder and it's contents inside?
delete the /rei/ folder. It's no longer used.

Reactions: Mr.ButtButt

oFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, another retarded question I'm sure but, if we installed the a9lh before Aurora made the safe installer, do we need to update our install of a9lh somehow? or for all intents and purposes does it function exactly the same, just safer install for the newer folks coming in?

One other question I have is, what exactly is the difference between the screen init and non-init versions of a9lh? and how would I go about swapping them if I wanted to?

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, another retarded question I'm sure but, if we installed the a9lh before Aurora made the safe installer, do we need to update our install of a9lh somehow? or for all intents and purposes does it function exactly the same, just safer install for the newer folks coming in?

One other question I have is, what exactly is the difference between the screen init and non-init versions of a9lh? and how would I go about swapping them if I wanted to?
Na. All the safe installer does is install a9lh. You don't really have to update it once you have it atm unless you want to switch forks or something. I've kept my original fork from like February and it's been fine.

Screen init is for like spash screens, so if you want a splash screen, make sure you have screen init and if you don't care about it, just install stage 2 without it. If you want to swap them, just follow the instructions for safe installer.

Reactions: oFire

oFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Na. All the safe installer does is install a9lh. You don't really have to update it once you have it atm unless you want to switch forks or something. I've kept my original fork from like February and it's been fine.

Screen init is for like spash screens, so if you want a splash screen, make sure you have screen init and if you don't care about it, just install stage 2 without it. If you want to swap them, just follow the instructions for safe installer.

Sweet, well I guess I may as well leave it be, plus I may want a splash screen at some point, never know.

Reactions: Just Passing By
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1