Homebrew Luma3ds bugged out Tomodachi Life?

snaekcat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got Luma3DS a while ago because I wanted to extract the textures for another game, and recently I bought Tomodachi Life, which worked fine up until it crashed from an Arm11 exception. Since then there's a good chance that any time I open the game none of the mii characters will use their voices to say their lines and their mouths will not move, and the newscasts will speed super fast without being able to read them at all. The game also frequently crashes from Arm11 exceptions. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, formatting my 3ds (essentially wiping all data, and I've uninstalled Luma3ds and all the associated programs from the 3ds, however the problem persists. Can anyone help me out with this?

BETA215

Member not found
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Wait, you say you uninstalled Luma3DS? You uninstalled CFW? I read there's no going back from that. Like closing the door with the keys inside. Dunno if you'll be able to do anything about it after uninstalling CFW.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait, you say you uninstalled Luma3DS? You uninstalled CFW? I read there's no going back from that. Like closing the door with the keys inside. Dunno if you'll be able to do anything about it after uninstalling CFW.
uninstalling is a very bad idea. means you csnnot troubleshoot the console. They need to get cfw back so that they can start to look at issues. its never a unistall and done thing. not sure where you heard that from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol