luma bootntr on current firmware

Slegiar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heya, been a while since i last did any tinkering on my 3ds, and i decided to start poking around again with the whole eshop doom and all that stuff coming.

couple of things i wanted to check

so i got my luma3ds updated to the current version, v12.0 according to the hacks guide site, and went ahead with the 3ds update for 11.16.0-49u
last time i was regularly tinkering with things, i remembered there being an issue with the BootNTR program hiccuping with the at the time version of Luma. have there been any updates to fix all that, cause i figure it's been a while so i probably need to give it an update too if there is one.

other thing i was wondering about was something i recently found out about called 3HS, seems to be a repository of stuff that can be downloaded to the 3ds via FBI. was wondering if anyone had any experience with this site/app (it apparently has a version available to install), and if it was worth adding as well or if there have been any hijinks with it or the like.

many thanks for any info given ^vvvvv^

Reactions: Seruschl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol