Gaming Lost Via Domus Pc Problem (lost the video game)

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not many people have lost the game, so I don't think you will be able to get much help, have you tried reinstalling it and/or using a different (see: pirated version) CD to install it? It seems as if its accessing a file it doesn't know how to handle (as in corrupted) so something in the install process probably went wrong

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
notnarb said:
Not many people have lost the game, so I don't think you will be able to get much help, have you tried reinstalling it and/or using a different (see: pirated version) CD to install it? It seems as if its accessing a file it doesn't know how to handle (as in corrupted) so something in the install process probably went wrong
yer i have tryed uninstallling it once and reinstalling diddnt do anything
frown.gif

simpleplan123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erm, I got a different problem, hope you don't mind me posting it here..

I didn't even make it to the next level!! I played the game, everything was fine then the part where it was at night at the crash scene on Level One, the game starts to lag, sometimes the voices of the characters are gone and then BAM! Stupid BSOD!! And it's a ati3guag.dll problem. (Also one random glitch includes characters heads disappearing and left with their eyeballs)

I tried searching for a solution but one of them was installing two windows updates, which are already installed, so it's not that. And the rest of the solutions are just too troublesome or too vague to understand. Also tried reinstalling but didn't work either.

Sigh...I wanna play Lost!! My PC has a Ati Radeon X1300 Series graphic card/drive. Min Requirements also checks out. So anyone knows what's the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeah, they were going for that.