OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Hi :)

I've got a big problem, when I download something from the e-shop (it can be a game, a dlc or even a theme), it tells me that there was an error and all of my titles are gone from the home menu !
They are still on the SD card, and if I restore my title.db file from a backup everything is just fine.

So my title.db gets corrupted when I download from e-shop. That doesn't happen to me before ... the problem is before what ? I really don't know what makes this :( Maybe it's related to NTR CFW (that CFW which lets you stream your 3DS's screen to your PC and to put the brigtness at more that 100%), but I don't think so because I remember to update Pokemon Omega Ruby after I used it :/

So how can I fix that ?
If I have to format my emuNAND (yes I'm on emuNAND, forgot to say that ^^) and redownload all of my titles, how can I keep all of my saves ? (I have 100+ games&demos ^^) Is there a tool live svtd but which can save all the saves from all the games ?

Thank you for helping me and sorry for my english ^^

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Which CFW you have?

maybe you have so many games , not sure but if all this games write info in ticket.db, your ticket might be so big, maybe this is the problem lol

MK73DS

Non-commutative algebra
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
I use ReiNAND (latest version) on my new3DS. My sysNAND is on 9.2 and my emuNAND is on 10.7 :)

I heard that the limit is 300 games, am I right ?
I'll try to delete some titles and I'll tell you if it works :)

MK73DS

Non-commutative algebra
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Okay, is this what should I do ?

1- Make a NAND backup and an SD backup of my emuNAND
2- Save ALL my saves with JK's save manager (I want to be sure if this is 100% reliable. This is all of my data since march 2011 !)
3- Foooooormat ! (The scariest part T_T)
4- Redownload from the e-shop ALL of my titles (this will take forever T___T)
5- Restore all of my saves with JK's save manager
6- Tadaaaam ... ?

Also, is formating from emuNAND the right way ? Or should I have to create a new emuNAND ?
And can I only delete my title.db and let the 3DS making a new working one ?

Thank you for your help again :)

MK73DS

Non-commutative algebra
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Sounds like they are not your titles after all! LoL

Only a few of them aren't mine (just Hyrule Warriors Legend and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. I'll buy them one day, when I'll get time and money ^^). But all the rest are bought from the e-shop :) (This is why I really don't want to loose them, I also want to keep my ambassador games ^^)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: maybe tomorrow lol