Hardware Looking to buy a Wii U, need some input!

VLinh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since Mario Kart 8 is coming out soon and Smash 4 in the winter and I'm sure they have respective bundles for the games coming out, but as I am like others, it's good to save a couple of bucks on a Wii U instead of paying full price.

So I managed to get some replies back for my wanted ad for a Wii U and I wanted to know what you would honestly offer for it, alongside my offers as well.

1. First one is a White Wii U bundle, its used, comes with everything that was in the box, it does come with 4 games in which I'm not quite interested in, so I thought $150 would be appropriate

2. Last one is a Black 32 GB Wii U console, and a wii u pro controller. It does come with some games, but I'm not interested in them except maybe 3D World, so for the console and the extra controller perhaps $200?

I do apologize ahead of time if my pricing methods frustrates anyone and it makes me look like a cheap bastard, but I've come up with these prices based on looking around on ebay and the value of the console itself.

Thanks and all input/feedback is greatly appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153