Gaming Looking for a Splatoon Save Editor

Chickenhat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone!
I recently got into Splatoon and after playing a couple of matches I wondered if it was possible to just inject a max level save with a lot of unlocks so that I don't have to buy them all and have more customization options from the start. Luckily there were such save files (https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/) and after injecting such a file it worked. My issue is that the although I am max level and have a lot of gear, my rank is S+, I get matched up with REALLY good players and I am not. I get these types of players in Regular Battles and in Ranked (of course). I just want to play and have fun, learning the game as I go.

What I am asking is if there is some way to edit my save so that I can set my rank to the beginning C rank and still retain all the other unlocks?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello everyone!
I recently got into Splatoon and after playing a couple of matches I wondered if it was possible to just inject a max level save with a lot of unlocks so that I don't have to buy them all and have more customization options from the start. Luckily there were such save files (https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/) and after injecting such a file it worked. My issue is that the although I am max level and have a lot of gear, my rank is S+, I get matched up with REALLY good players and I am not. I get these types of players in Regular Battles and in Ranked (of course). I just want to play and have fun, learning the game as I go.

What I am asking is if there is some way to edit my save so that I can set my rank to the beginning C rank and still retain all the other unlocks?
That wouldn't be fair. Having all the gear unlocked without working for it gives you an advantage over other players who are just starting out. Seriously, don't cheat in online games. Go back to your old save and unlock the items yourself like you're supposed to. The game is more fun that way anyway.

Chickenhat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, already injected my old save. I honestly forgot to take in account that higher level gear is just better than the lower kind. Thanks anyways.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the same boat-ish (just started playing after I found out you can disable motion controls), but for me, it's,' I'm level 12, in a match with all 40+, with their OP equip, WTF?' fun. The best thing you can do is buy really good items from players by finding a level 50 with good gear, pressing A to check the gear, and ordering with X.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast