AlexMCS

Human
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey there, people!

I am looking for a full size wireless keyboard with included/attached palm rest (this is important), preferably running on AA/AAA batteries, and preferably mechanical with replaceable optical switches.
I'm currently using a Logitech K540, but it does not feel very good for typing and has some bad contact issues on the battery slot.

I used to use a Logitech G613 which worked awesomely well until it started chattering. After a bit of research, it seems like the culprits are the Logitech Romer-G mechanical switches, which apparently suck, and are prone to this defect in around 6 months to 1 year, which is why I'd avoid buying it again.
But until it presented this problem, it was the best typing/gaming experience I've ever had.

The closest alternative I've found is the Corsair K57, but it's not available locally and importing it jacks up the price to ridiculous levels (for instance, on Amazon US It costs $ 89, but shipping + import taxes jump its price up to $250, and that's too much for that keyboard).

So if there is anything like it that you know of, even more so if it's available on AliExpress or such online stores, I'd love to know.

Thank you for your time!

AlexMCS

Human
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When you find one, please let me know, I has been searching for the last year one below the 500 USD.

My requirements are quite strict: WiFi (Not Bluetooth) + Full size + palm rest (mandatory), mechanical/optical switchable and with long battery life (optional).

If you don't have a need for those, you could try and get:

- The aforementioned Corsair K57 (~$90). Skipped due to the price tripling after import taxes.
- Keychron K10 (~$65). Skipped for the lack of an integrated palm rest.
- Redragon Horus K618 (~$70). Skipped for the lack of an integrated palm rest.

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was about to say "Get a Keychron" but it seems you already got it sorted out! I own a K8 and It's probably one of the best keyboards I ever owned. The only downside is that the battery doesn't really last much (few days, but much less than a Logitech G Pro Wireless) and if you play on gaming with it in wireless mode It won't take inputs that well. But that could be an issue with my bluetooth adapter. Besides that, great keyboard, great feeling, would buy another one if this one ever breaks.

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Good morning!