Hacking LOLICon- Overclock the Vita's CPU to 500mhz!

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you also grab the ioplus plugin mentioned on the Github page? I don't see it in your config.txt

juWMBNA.jpg

I went ahead and grabbed the ioplus put it in my ur0:tai folder and add it to the config.txt
but it still wont work.

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use autoplugin. It does everything for you

I did use autoplugin for LOLIcon but for some reason it didn't find ioplus, so I had to add it to the config manually.
But I'll go ahead and put the ioplus in my ux0 drive and run it to the autoplugin.

I'll report back in a few.

EDIT: according to this link https://github.com/theheroGAC/Autoplugin
iosplus is not supported - so I did have to add it in manually.

Last edited by dragonz,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I did use autoplugin for LOLIcon but for some reason it didn't find ioplus, so I had to add it to the config manually.
But I'll go ahead and put the ioplus in my ux0 drive and run it to the autoplugin.

I'll report back in a few.

EDIT: according to this link https://github.com/theheroGAC/Autoplugin
iosplus is not supported - so I did have to add it in manually.
What is iosplus. first time hearing about that

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is iosplus. first time hearing about that

Did you also grab the ioplus plugin mentioned on the Github page? I don't see it in your config.txt

I have no idea why I need iosplus to run LOLIcon but here's the foot note on the download site.

'
ioPlus 0.1, 0.2 – by @dots-tb
A PSVita kernel plugin that allows more IO operations in userland. Fast, simpler, and efficient alternative to kuio (by @Rinnegatamante) (3x smaller). It allows elevated IO permissions of user applications and plugins using the original sceIo functions. This includes reading, writing, opening, and folder management within applications such as official games. It may also include getting stats, not sure.
'
Version 0.2 is much more inefficient, but supports decryption of files within devices that may open such as PFS devices. (WARNING THIS PLUGIN MAY BYPASS SAFE-MODE)

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have no idea why I need iosplus to run LOLIcon but here's the foot note on the download site.

'
ioPlus 0.1, 0.2 – by @dots-tb
A PSVita kernel plugin that allows more IO operations in userland. Fast, simpler, and efficient alternative to kuio (by @Rinnegatamante) (3x smaller). It allows elevated IO permissions of user applications and plugins using the original sceIo functions. This includes reading, writing, opening, and folder management within applications such as official games. It may also include getting stats, not sure.
'
Version 0.2 is much more inefficient, but supports decryption of files within devices that may open such as PFS devices. (WARNING THIS PLUGIN MAY BYPASS SAFE-MODE)
Does it have something to do with firmware 3.67 etc ? If so, I can't help you since i'm on 3.60 enso and didn't have to use that whatsoever since I just installed it through autoplugin and worked perfectly for me doing so and also installed kuio automatically for me

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it have something to do with firmware 3.67 etc ? If so, I can't help you since i'm on 3.60 enso and didn't have to use that whatsoever since I just installed it through autoplugin and worked perfectly for me doing so and also installed kuio automatically for me

I'm on 3.60 using enso and I also installed it via autoplugin.

is your set up like mine?

Can you take a look
juWMBNA.jpg

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well mine has kuio.skprx included plus ioplus.skprx. Try to add ur0:tai/kuio.skprx to the config file just above ioplus and put that file in ur ur0:tai folder

oPf6sQz.jpg

It still wont work :(

EDIT: okay I missed the part where you said to put kuio above ioplus so I went ahead and did that way, but It still wont work.
They way you verify if it works is by holding the "select" button and pressing up on the d-pan , correct? select=share on my DS4 controller tho.

Last edited by dragonz,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
oPf6sQz.jpg

It still wont work :(
And ur sure that kuio.skprx, ioplus.skprx and LOLIcon.skprx are all in ur tai folder ? If so then the only thing I can see what you could do is delete all those files and also delete them from the config file and install them again. PS you start the plugin by pushing Select + Up on the D-pad while being ingame

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And ur sure that kuio.skprx, ioplus.skprx and LOLIcon.skprx are all in ur tai folder ? If so then the only thing I can see what you could do is delete all those files and also delete them from the config file and install them again. PS you start the plugin by pushing Select + Up on the D-pad while being ingame

Okay- wait, I watched a video where someone will pull up a blue menu with text on the live screen area (where all the bubble icons are)
I'm trying to use this for Emulators like PFBA or REtroArch.

what do you mean , "by in-game "

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Okay- wait, I watched a video where someone will pull up a blue menu with text on the live screen area (where all the bubble icons are)
I'm trying to use this for Emulators like PFBA or REtroArch.

what do you mean , "by in-game "
when u started a game try to push select plus D-pad up on the same time and the menu should pop up

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when u started a game try to push select plus D-pad up on the same time and the menu should pop up

Okay- I just tested this on Ninja Gaiden plus and it didn't work.

didnt work on PFBA Street fighter 2

Didnt work on Retroarch random game

Okay- I think it's working on adrenaline!! - um what is this VHS MENU - it works for adrenaline ?????

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Okay- I just tested this on Ninja Gaiden plus and it didn't work.

didnt work on PFBA Street fighter 2

Didnt work on Retroarch random game

Okay- I think it's working on adrenaline!! - um what is this VHS MENU - it works for adrenaline ?????
Vhs menu is something that you have with adrenaline for overclocking psp games and so forth. Then I don't know what's up since your config file seems to be correct and you have all the files in your folder. Maybe try to contact the developer to see whats up

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some notes browsing

"LOLIcon1.01.skprx", apparently works fine on the "pstv vita" without "ioplus" kernal plugin (which susposedly fixes Adrenaline crash on the Vita)

"LOLIcon1.01.skprx",, for "Vita Only" Not PSTV, https://github.com/dots-tb/LOLIcon/issues/3 ... fix is found there to avoid having to use "ioplus"

further notes browing

"oclockvita" was the only overclocking plugin (that didn't overclock if you just added the plugin), that guaranteed the vita's processor wouldn't Under clock and slow down to save battery power, which was not needed on a PSTV (SONY DESIGN FLAW LEFT UNFIXED)

"LOLIcon", appears to do a better job of guaranteeing your VITA doesn't, automatically underclock, via the SHELL (or firmware processes), or on a per-game basis by the developer

YOU DON'T ACTUALLY have to over clock LMAO, all you need to do is add the plugin!

I only use "Adrenaline", no other applications except "vita shell", "molecular shell", and the hacks themselves, henakkau and h-encore .................... ioplus and kuio functions, just don't need, why is everyone trying to avoid those apps (you don't need to overclock the vita for the benefit of the plubin)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,
Reactions: cvskid

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some notes browsing

"LOLIcon1.01.skprx", apparently works fine on the "pstv vita" without "ioplus" kernal plugin (which susposedly fixes Adrenaline crash on the Vita)

"LOLIcon1.01.skprx",, for "Vita Only" Not PSTV, https://github.com/dots-tb/LOLIcon/issues/3 ... fix is found there to avoid having to use "ioplus"

further notes browing

"oclockvita" was the only overclocking plugin (that didn't overclock if you just added the plugin), that guaranteed the vita's processor wouldn't Under clock and slow down to save battery power, which was not needed on a PSTV (SONY DESIGN FLAW LEFT UNFIXED)

"LOLIcon", appears to do a better job of guaranteeing your VITA doesn't, automatically underclock, via the SHELL (or firmware processes), or on a per-game basis by the developer

YOU DON'T ACTUALLY have to over clock LMAO, all you need to do is add the plugin!

I only use "Adrenaline", no other applications except "vita shell", "molecular shell", and the hacks themselves, henakkau and h-encore .................... ioplus and kuio functions, just don't need, why is everyone trying to avoid those apps (you don't need to overclock the vita for the benefit of the plubin)

Okay so just to be clear, if I'm reading your post correctly, you're saying that LOLIcon doesn't work with users who own a PSVITA(TV)?

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so just to be clear, if I'm reading your post correctly, you're saying that LOLIcon doesn't work with users who own a PSVITA(TV)?

5pb.
Voiced by: nao[6] (Japanese); Mela Lee (games), Caitlin Glass (anime)[8] (English)A pop idol from Leanbox that appears in Mk2.[6] She has long, blue hair and pink eyes. She wears headphones with antennae, a black top, arm bands, and a necklace with the 5pb. logo.[6] She is energetic on stage, but very shy offstage.[6] She represents the music company of the same name.5pb was one of the characters that was removed in the remake Re;Birth1[10]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hyperdimension_Neptunia_characters

#LetMaiDie = Confirmed Dead = 500 Lolicon/Caitlin

Some Games are hard coded to only identify the "pstv" or the "vita", to apply battery saving measures, even if there not needed. Its a sloppy mess...............badly programmed apps and "selfies" made worse.

"I don't want to use an (additional) addon (s) that pulls more processing power, beyond "lolicon"," since I'm not using it to overclock, but as a better app than "oclockvita", in defeating poor developer choices for ps4 platform profits...............

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

hehk1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it's time to do thermal mod for vita, I think 15x15x0.5mm Heatsink Copper with little thermal paste (MX4) should be fine to cooling vita.

kong2991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Vhs menu is something that you have with adrenaline for overclocking psp games and so forth. Then I don't know what's up since your config file seems to be correct and you have all the files in your folder. Maybe try to contact the developer to see whats up

i think the problem is you have tai folder inside other directory. just use tai in 1 directory. I suggest use on ur0:tai. that means if in case you take out your mmc either vita mmc or sd2vita the plugin still run since its in vita internal storage. you also need to edit the config to works.

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the problem is you have tai folder inside other directory. just use tai in 1 directory. I suggest use on ur0:tai. that means if in case you take out your mmc either vita mmc or sd2vita the plugin still run since its in vita internal storage. you also need to edit the config to works.

I do have tai in Ur0:Tai
but I don't think that's the issue, the issue is that I have a PSVTV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1