Gaming LOL (Phoenix Wright 2)

fatfrank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I finished PW2 2 days ago, i wasn't as impressed as i was with the first. It's much easier to figure out who the murderer is and how they did it. I also would've like them to add a new case with scientific investigation like in PW1. Was still a wonderful game nontheless
biggrin.gif

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I finished PW2 2 days ago, i wasn't as impressed as i was with the first. It's much easier to figure out who the murderer is and how they did it. I also would've like them to add a new case with scientific investigation like in PW1. Was still a wonderful game nontheless
biggrin.gif

If you meant the presenting evidence and stuff, yea, it seemed a BIT easier...

but if you knew who the murderer was and how they carried the murder out easily...what the hell? o.O
Case 2 and 3 had quite surprising methods of killing.
tongue.gif

fatfrank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:

but if you knew who the murderer was and how they carried the murder out easily...what the hell? o.O

Well i don't know i guess i'm going insane for being able to imagine how it would turn out... Only the fourth case gave me a bit of trouble, other then that i made no mistakes nor got stuck once in the game

Shiin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I finished PW2 2 days ago, i wasn't as impressed as i was with the first. It's much easier to figure out who the murderer is and how they did it. I also would've like them to add a new case with scientific investigation like in PW1. Was still a wonderful game nontheless
biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

Strange, i was able to figure out EXACTLY how they killed in the 2nd and 3rd trial, only thing that got me was teh whole nurse thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @linuxares, Yarr harr fiddle dee dee. Being a pirate is alright to be.