Hacking loadiine - the first backup loader for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
tbh im kinda hoping loading via miimaker doesnt get added.....simply because of all the spam that will come from it "when we can play xxx FIX IT GOLDEN45!!!!!!!!" "WHY XXX NO WORK! LIST SAYS YES!" etc etc, im sure people can afford 1 game if they can afford the console :rolleyes:

Last edited by gamesquest1,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i dont think golden45 can be bothered with all the "please fix this" and "why doesn't *insert game here* work" no point putting a sub standard loader out there for people to whinge about

and im sure we will have "ohhh but im happy with just nes remix", but you know they certainly wouldn't be happy for more that 5 minutes and then the whinging and fix begging starts

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: fossi and Shadow#1

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Do you think the compatibility can be improved for non working games with good sized rpx files?
Or do we need a new method for loading non working games?

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you think the compatibility can be improved for non working games with good sized rpx files?
Or do we need a new method for loading non working games?

Good question, I was wondering the same. I think we need people to see what's happening with the files and debug the problem. Like in many other games where we found solutions already, for example Sonic lost world : "on WiiU /content/movie/segalogo_eu.usm crashes the game, replace it with segalogo_us.usm instead".

Rubaz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gaming.re
XP
Country
Gambia, The
THANK YOU hahahaha :)

23c7da804647341094623d9d42794d05.png

Reactions: Deleted-355425
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol