• Views 2,478,725
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
I have a problem since August when I try to compile Loadiine GX2, HBL...
The problem is with the patcher folder, with the files fs_patcher.cpp and rplrpx_patcher.cpp, i tried to download others versions of Loadiine, controller_patcher and dynamic libs but nothing, the same problem. And i compiled some versions but since this day its impossible, please can someone help me? I tried with other user in my pc and the same, ill create other and ill try @dimok @Cyan @Maschell
Bye!

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 242

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to make Hyrule Warriors DLC works? right now only a single folder work not all DLC at the same time, looks like you need to merge all file.bin to make it work but I have no idea how to do that xD

masqchips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know how to make Hyrule Warriors DLC works? right now only a single folder work not all DLC at the same time, looks like you need to merge all file.bin to make it work but I have no idea how to do that xD

Look here!

https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-loadiine-gx2-with-no-legit-dlc-support.444113/page-5

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi!
I have a problem since August when I try to compile Loadiine GX2, HBL...
The problem is with the patcher folder, with the files fs_patcher.cpp and rplrpx_patcher.cpp, i tried to download others versions of Loadiine, controller_patcher and dynamic libs but nothing, the same problem. And i compiled some versions but since this day its impossible, please can someone help me? I tried with other user in my pc and the same, ill create other and ill try @dimok @Cyan @Maschell
Bye!

It is not a problem, this well!!

Reactions: victormr21

Matthew B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting 102-9999 error on xenoblade chronicles x, then game just appears to indefinitely try to load the title screen after that. Anyone else having issues with it?

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
It is only a warning! Is not a problem you can compile
yep inally say linking... xxxx.elf but i tried one time with this error and ever in console gives me DSI error and a lot of numbers, ill try agin to see if its a Loadiine problem or everything that i compile with this give me the DSI error
Bye!

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Your problem isn't in compilation, review your code
Thank you so much!
It worked, i compiled a few months ago a mod and gived me this error during compiling and DSI in Wii U so all times that when compiling appeares this error i thought that will be the same DSI error but not!
Byeeeeeee!!!!!! :hrth::grog::toot::D:yayu::yay3ds:

ruberdackel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks bro its works my console usa
Ton of thanks
I will learn how to change it all
3d world works already!!
Thankss cyann
Hey, how did you make it work?
have the same problems here.
How did you solved the problem, how do i change the region?
for example mario kart 8... when i start it,
it freezes on the mario kart 8 screen and theres a 2 second "beeeeeep", then it wont react anymore.
i dumped my game three times and used many sd cards.
other games work, like super mario bros.

i tried to change my language settings to english, but it freezes again.
i searched for files in every folder of the game, but for me there are no language related files

Last edited by ruberdackel,
D

Deleted User

Hey, how did you make it work?
have the same problems here.
How did you solved the problem, how do i change the region?
for example mario kart 8... when i start it,
it freezes on the mario kart 8 screen and theres a 2 second "beeeeeep", then it wont react anymore.
i dumped my game three times and used many sd cards.
other games work, like super mario bros.

i tried to change my language settings to english, but it freezes again.
i searched for files in every folder of the game, but for me there are no language related files

First question are you playing in smash mode if you have mk8 updates if not then that might be the reason
Because I'm playing paper Mario color splash Eu version just fine, but like I said you might need to change the mode to smash

ruberdackel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
First question are you playing in smash mode if you have mk8 updates if not then that might be the reason
Because I'm playing paper Mario color splash Eu version just fine, but like I said you might need to change the mode to smash
i tried to start it in smash mode and mii maker mode, both the same problem.
and i dont have any updates installed. i deleted also my savegame from my console.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
This is, yes, wrong thread to ask but I ask anyway I know:
Is there a standalone ELF for the HIDpad anywhere, for use with actual discs and whatnot?

EDIT: actually nuke me for being a darn dumbass.

Last edited by Sumea,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Poor and jaundiced is he!