• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

serevok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have I another ? try have a 2nd sd card with games and every time it says sd mount failed

I had the same problem, you need to make sure the SD is formatted properly. I don't remember for sure but I think it needs to be fat32. Windows wouldn't format mine to fat32 on its own so I needed to download a free program to do it. Instructions are in the stickied definitive guide to WiiU hacking thread I think.

kohr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I haven’t turned my Wii-U on in ages, I really have no idea how many advances there’s have been in the device, I haven’t used it in years.

Currently my Wii-U is a running a very old version 2.1.0 U, and has the HomeBrew channel I installed years ago.

Can someone please advise me on what firmware I want to update to where I can successfully run the Wii Homebrew channel, as well as run the latest Wii-U Loadiine?

Thanks!

PR0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know if a USB installed Super Smash Bros could be used like the eshop version to launch games in SSB mode?

Lolligoanima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it possible to Change the Language in Loadiine? Saw a Tweet and he had it on Japanese. My Console is in German and Loadiine in English so it launches Multilanguage Games in English i tried to edit the Config File but nothing happens

stardaddler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it possible to Change the Language in Loadiine? Saw a Tweet and he had it on Japanese. My Console is in German and Loadiine in English so it launches Multilanguage Games in English i tried to edit the Config File but nothing happens
The loadiine language has nothing to do with the language in your games.

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone tried the "USB installed version" of WIi sports WIi U and see if sports get unlocked ? Or are they still locked since non booted from disc?

josephwp12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I do not understand, if you need a 2gb SD to load Homebrew (this is only what I've been told, so if there's a way to do with a larger SD or USB then please let me know) then how do I have space for any games? Sorry for asking something so simple but I'm really stuck

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone tried the "USB installed version" of WIi sports WIi U and see if sports get unlocked ? Or are they still locked since non booted from disc?
finally got it to install. it works. BUT it gives you a 24 hour day pass. so the games will stop working after 24 hours.
I've tired to delete the game and reinstall it, but it still doesn't work. There MUST be some type of workaround for this.

Akzar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe 2Gb card is only needed for the initial exploit of the wii & vwii.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM