• Likes 132

Lichtblick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,

i could use some help running Loadiine or HBL on 5.4.0. I wanna self host on my android phone using simple http server. I guess the download package in this is not the right one, because i cant see any 540 payload ?! I found a kexploit.mp4 and a loadine payload mp4. The exploit seems to run fine, the loadiine payloud messes a bit with the screen and then just returns to a pause menü. I guess i cant use the usable packages, because my android http server cant run php files. Is there another package for 5.4.0 only with html / mp4 files? Of course i put hbl and loaddine on my sd card.

I got the mp4 files from this source: http://exploit.wiiubrew.net/540/index.html

Lichtblick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,

i could use some help running Loadiine or HBL on 5.4.0. I wanna self host on my android phone using simple http server. I guess the download package in this is not the right one, because i cant see any 540 payload ?! I found a kexploit.mp4 and a loadine payload mp4. The exploit seems to run fine, the loadiine payloud messes a bit with the screen and then just returns to a pause menü. I guess i cant use the usable packages, because my android http server cant run php files. Is there another package for 5.4.0 only with html / mp4 files? Of course i put hbl and loaddine on my sd card.

I got the mp4 files from this source: http://exploit.wiiubrew.net/540/index.html

ok nevermind, found a web server with php support for android. Running fine now.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, we are a english only forum.
But I'll answer you.

The freeze is a common issue.
But if you are using latest commit (not latest release) of the homebrew launcher, or loadiine, you should get a better compatibility and less freezes.

Another thing too : use http://wiiubru.com instead of the one you said. (but I don't know if it's using latest, more stable, version)
It's launching HBL automatically when visiting it, there's no menu or link to click. just load the page twice to page and launch hbl.

sometime, I spend an hour trying to get past the freeze.
that's just a random issue, and you need to try again.

Reactions: paulloeduardo

darkovo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey i hope someone can help me with Loadiine GX2...
I have problems with starting it, but Loadiine v4.1 works fine for me.
I copied all the necessary files on my sdcard,and tried the links shown on the first page of this thread. Every time when i try to start it, it says that the exploit was installed successful and i have to start loadiine again. After the second time it switches to the WiiU screen, i hear the music for a few seconds and then the screen freezes.
What did I do wrong?
I am using the SD loader method btw.
Hope you guys can help me out

I have the same issue, my Wii U is on 5.3.2.
Tried running both 'Loadiine GX2 SD (Beta_build_2016-2-23) (5.3.2)' and 'Loadiine GX2 SD (beta_build_2016-02-24) (5.3.2)', all successfully exploited then after running Loadiine GX2 SD... the 2nd time the screen goes white and Wii U icon on bottom right just stays on the screen, nothing loads and no buttons can be pressed and Wii U has to be forced power off.
I'm running it from the exploit.wiiubrew.net site, files on SD card, all working fine on Loadiine 4.1 though.
I have fully cleared and reset all Internet cache/passwords etc.

Any ideas?

Now working, see next comment.

Last edited by darkovo,

Houjin

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Same for me, thanks for the advice!

Now i still have another problem...

There are 3 games that aren´t working for me, and i couldn´t figure out why.

1. Super Mario 3D World (USA)
2. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (EUR)
3. The Wonderful 101 (USA)

I have an EUR console if thats important to know.
Using Uwizard i extracted the files from the ".wud" file, installed the latest update if there was one, and copied everything to the sd card.
With all 3 of them i just get a blackscreen when i am trying to bot them. I also checked the notes in the compatibility list, renamed the folders for super mario 3d world und deleted the folders for The wonderfl 101, but it still doesn´t work.
I was also preparing some other games with UWizard (Bayonetta 2 and Monster Hunter), and those are working fine.

Tried to start the games with loadiine v4.1 and with loadine GX2, with both of them i end up with a blackscreen...

Anyone that knows what could be the problem?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if the game is not the same region than the console, you might have to rename some files and folders.
Maybe it's explained which file need to be renamed on the compatibility list.
If not, you need to enable the TCP server log and see which filename the console expect and rename your files accordingly.

Phantisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turns out this means the SD card isn't detected. I blew air into the SD slot and then it worked fine, my Wii U had been in storage for a while os must have had dust on one of the contacts! Working fine now :)
Blowing spit into you console isn't the brightest idea. Your saliva and the copper/gold contacts will eventually tarnish. Take not from the cartridge days (NES, SNES, N64).

AirKing

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.sagainternet.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
How i can change language? just edit .lang file and put on a language folder?

The answer is yes...
Already done.

For who dont know, in the .cfg of loadiine dont put .lang, only ptbr or language name.
The loadiine already use the language dir and .lang extension by default.

if someone wants to test the portuguese (pt-br) translation, enjoy.
it would be nice to put in github.

Thanks.

Attachments

• ptbr.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 310
Last edited by AirKing,

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
This made me and my wife lol. Seriously. Blowing into those damn NES cartridges was the thing to do!
Totally agreed. Guy said blew air into cartridge port not spit.....just going too far saying he spat into it...phew!!!! What a dickhead.....

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have no idea what yall are talking about besides NES carts and while I wouldn't spit in the slot, saliva is acidic and helps clean the contacts. I wouldn't recommend it to properly clean them (as noted above, tarnish will happen eventually) but for a quick test on a 'new' cart before proper cleaning. I just use a q-tip, shove it in my mouth to pick up saliva, wipe off the contacts (qtip usually turns black or green, if it comes out looking just a little black/silver, it's already good to go as far as saliva is concerned), blow on it, and turn the shit on and play. My old carts from back in the 90s still work too.

NES was almost my complete childhood, and I still use this same practice on the carts. Never fails me. Also, try pulling your carts to the right after pushing them down, helps some sometimes if you haven't replaced your slot or do not have a top loader.

As for the SD Slot, what I did was took a dead SD card and made a pin/contact sander/cleaner with it. Just need to mount up some nice fine sand paper in the pin slots of the dead card.

Kingcool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just made a simple swedish translation. Havnt tested it on the console, but i think that most of it is right!
Feel free to use it in future versions.

Attachments

• sv-SE.rar
    1.2 KB · Views: 289

hama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will loadiine support DLC in the future? (ex. install dlc in game folder)

Mario Kart 8 [AMKP01]
- code
- content
- meta
- dlc
- update

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will loadiine support DLC in the future? (ex. install dlc in game folder)

Mario Kart 8 [AMKP01]
- code
- content
- meta
- dlc
- update

DLC is included in software updates, not a separate folder. The system also needs the correct ticket from eShop to prove you purchased it and unlock the content which is already present on your system. Since this launches via MiiMaker or SSB, no matter if you purchased it or not, the console will not be able to link the ticket to software launching from SD card since it thinks your playing MiiMaker/SSB. Maybe if IOSU becomes available and/or emuNAND it may be possible, but for now, no.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87...