• Views 2,491,883
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Jow Banks

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is confirmed working on 5.5.1, only people with the private kernel exploit have access to it.
OK, then I guess you can say it's been working fine since November of 2015.
That doesnt mean the front page should say it works on 5.5.1 - or else everyone would think they can use it - even the lowly peasants that dont deserve to have access to it.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK, then I guess you can say it's been working fine since November of 2015.
That doesnt mean the front page should say it works on 5.5.1 - or else everyone would think they can use it - even the lowly peasants that dont deserve to have access to it.

You can definitely say it's recently been ported to 5.5.0/1 by @NWPlayer123

And you can definitely say it's only usable with a kernal exploit.

You can also say that the 5.5.0/1 kexploit isn't public yet.

Last edited by KiiWii,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I added it to the first post.
it's only the "offsets" which are added to github.
Users on 5.5.x still need a kernel exploit to enable kernel patching for loadiine.

It's only a "prevision in future release", so when the kernel exploit is publicly released, loadiine will already be compatible. no need to wait for a future loadiine update.

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not if I remember no it don't....
well i tested Fifa 13 again with @KiiWii latest package, and it still crashes when I try to exit the game through the home button... for me at least. Game itself works fine... are you guys sure it doesn't crash for you...? i'm using a EUR dump with a PAL console... it use to exit fine back with loadiine 4

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
It seems like this is finally working on 4.0.x. HBL and Loadiine start and work great. But I haven't tested any dumps (because I don't have any lol).
Use this installer with homebrew_launcher.elf and loadiine.elf from @Toscanelli fork (since he has fixed several 4.0-4.1 issues related to sound).
Since we managed to port thsi to version with very different memory layout, we should try this for even older firms.

Attachments

• homebrew_launcher.zip
    17.7 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well i tested Fifa 13 again with @KiiWii latest package, and it still crashes when I try to exit the game through the home button... for me at least. Game itself works fine... are you guys sure it doesn't crash for you...? i'm using a EUR dump with a PAL console... it use to exit fine back with loadiine 4

Mine goes back to HBL if I hit home, then if I hit home again it goes to miimaker.

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here is new covers i am using for GX2
we can go bigger :)

You can get the pack here Enjoy
http://gbatemp.net/threads/gx2-missing-3d-covers-share-thread.414152/page-6#post-6225227
gx2_1.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Caller -"Everytime I start a Pc game on my S24, playing on a external monitor, someone calls or...