• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's included in Loadiine GX2 now.
In official 0.2 already? That's great to hear! I use it on almost every game to save some battery.
Only "issue" is that sometimes the consoles says "Gamepad disconnected" but that's only for half a second after pressing the right stick so that's no point at all. :)

kirbysepic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Loadiine GX2 0.2 issue. I have found the following errors . Once you have installed more like 45 games on the SD card the games cover are no longer displayed correctly . @dimok Please fix this bug for the next loadiine updates

Reactions: lordelan

dibas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
In official 0.2 already? That's great to hear! I use it on almost every game to save some battery.
Only "issue" is that sometimes the consoles says "Gamepad disconnected" but that's only for half a second after pressing the right stick so that's no point at all. :)

Hey,
it's in the current git build, you can compile it and use it, 0.2 does not contain it, it'll be included starting with v0.3. More information here.

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Another thing is that @FunThomas seemed to badly want pygecko in loadiine gx2 as he was asking me many questions about it. @Onion_Knight had several questions on it too. So I told @FunThomas I would take the time and integrate it into loadiine gx2 as it isnt much work. So I did it today. I commited the changes to the git and if you want to use it you will have to compile the git build. I added a new config setting for it. You have to set LaunchPyGecko = 1 if you want the pygecko to be active in the games. It will then launch the pygecko thread inside each game. I did not add any GUI options for that due to limited time I had. I hope that someone else can take that part over.

Well thats about it. In a way you can thank those above that I did those changes. I wouldnt have done it normally. I am out again and I will try not to get dragged into this so easily in the future and concentrate more on my private stuff I need to be doing now ;).

Could you tell me how you run XCXGecko on 5.4?
I think XCXGecko needs pygecko while 5.4 doesn't support pygecko.
Thanks.

The latest git already has PyGecko build-in to it.
All you need is to compile it yourself and add "LaunchPyGecko = 1" in your config file.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
All these optional config file edits should be listed somewhere or included to toggle in the Loadiine GX2 options menu GUI sided. :)

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Minor gripe, but is it possible to change the music? It really gets annoying after a few minutes.

It's right there in the first post....

Note about the background sound:
If you place the BG sound into the resources folder, it will be loaded in memory at launch.
You can tell loadiine to stream a file from SD card instead of loading it into memory by editing the BgMusicPath option in loadiine_gx2.cfg file.
The compatible format are mp3, ogg and wav.
Example : BgMusicPath=SD:/sounds/my_own_bg_sound.mp3

dongchaotina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
All you need is to compile it yourself and add "LaunchPyGecko = 1" in your config file.

Thanks for replying.
I seemd finshed compiling but where is the file "loadiine_gx2.cfg"? I could not find it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ah, I found it, thanks!

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Latest commit Nintendo Web Framework is needed for Xtype+ and Dreamals": is there any info on this as to whats changed?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: "version bump to 0.3" cannot be the only thing..

Last edited by KiiWii,

dongchaotina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Sorry to disturb but it still doesn't work.
When I use XCXGecko to connect to WIIU, it says
Timed out while connecting to Wii U on 192.168.13.6

I downloaded the codes from git and got a new loadiine_gx2.elf.
And then replace the current one with the new one.
And then add one new line "LaunchPyGecko = 1" to the config file.

Could you help me? Thanks a lot.

Zap Rowsdower

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've found a way to get gc-to-vpad (at least somewhat) working with the newest build of loadiine gx2.
Run the HBL twice, load gx2 and switch to smash mode then pick your game. Exit out of miimaker, load up the browser and run the HBL ksploit once again, and then gc-to-vpad. When you load up Smash, the GameCube controller will be responding.
I would say it's flawless, but the few N64 games that I've tried work great until you press the analog stick full 'up and right', which for some reason the system will see as 'down and left'. This may be a problem with gc-to-vpad and the N64 VC in general.
Btw, this program should be more popular.
gc-to-vpad 5.4.0

fenomeno0chris

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks to all persons involved at Loadiine. Its amazing what you guys have done!
On the first page, there is no information which format I should use for my SD card to get the best loading results.
Could someone please tell me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I playing as goku while fighting game characters