• Views 2,478,482
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
@dimok @Marionumber1

Is it possible to launch a homebrew (let's say Loadiine) just right after the kexploit is success without relaunch the web browse and launch your Homebrew separately ?
No, the kernel needs to reboot/reload after the kernel patches have been applied. you can set this up though since it will load the internet browser on success. Either disconnect the wiiu from the internet or remove the php/mp4/html exploit that you want to point your browser to, then type that url in the broswer, it will fail to load, then hit the home button and go back to the internet browser. That should allow it to set that page as your homepage so it will automatically go to it again on a successful attempt.

Reactions: memomo

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so i have tested my sd card (Komputerbay 128GB SDXC UHS-I 600X) with standard 32k clusters and i have 52sec from pressing to the titlescreen with sound (when he says super mario...) -> the gamepad screen appears very early

we could start a new thread outside here to get some other results from ppl to compare

I own this Komputerbay card also. Got it for around 35€ on Amazon.
To be honest, this card is some kind of "fake"
It's never 600x speed. is transfers data with roughly 40mb/sec while the SanDisk does with almost 95mb/sec. Impossible for this price anyways. The Komputerbay cards are relabeled Lexar cards that didn't pass their qualitycheck.
I got 2 of those cards for vacation to use with my Canon EOS 6D DSLR and lost most of the photos because there were save-errors.
The 3rd card worked without any problem so far, besides from being slow.
But to be on the safe side, I only buy SanDisk from now on.

I guess there is already a thread here about loading times.
Have seen it a couple of days here somewhere.
I'm following this forums since several years but decided to register just a a couple of days ago.

Reactions: licantropo94

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, the kernel needs to reboot/reload after the kernel patches have been applied.
Afaik is it possible to make it in one run. But I think the effort thats needed its not worth it? At its not a priority currently. But I'm quite sure that is possible technically

btw. is Mario Kart with the v64 working for somebody in the newest build from dimok (I hope its really the newest one)

edit:
In the last days I added dpad controls to the settings, I hope we can test it for a last time, and merge it will the "official" git.
While doing the filereplacer/update meger thing, I added game settings for each game (for the replacement path, save method and launch method). Everything seems to work (finally), and only the gui for writing to the config is missing. The replacement still need some test with huge filenumbers.

Last edited by Maschell,
Reactions: Skater4599

Masterwin

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Afaik is it possible to make it in one run. But I think the effort thats needed its not worth it? At its not a priority currently. But I'm quite sure that is possible technically

btw. is Mario Kart with the v64 working for somebody in the newest build from dimok (I hope its really the newest one)

Mario kart updated only works in SSB mode

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To be honest, this card is some kind of "fake"
It's never 600x speed. is transfers data with roughly 40mb/sec while the SanDisk does with almost 95mb/sec. Impossible for this price anyways. The Komputerbay cards are relabeled Lexar cards that didn't pass their qualitycheck.
I got 2 of those cards for vacation to use with my Canon EOS 6D DSLR and lost most of the photos because there were save-errors.
The 3rd card worked without any problem so far, besides from being slow.

the speeds given by the manufacturer of most cheap cards are most times fake and at least only for reading in real life :) writing is much slower
i got it since 3 months and till now there were no problems and for the price its ok some weeks i make backup of the savegames and then its ok if it crashes in 2 years :)

Reactions: CableLeecher

mr.jeks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ZombiU USA stopped working and don't know why, I erased save file, I'm on spoofed 5.5.0 I got DSI Error.. Don't know if it has something to do with Loadiine GX?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@dimok Could you add extra settings/controls for game rotation? Such as L/R to skip 5, or possibly even use a formula like {titleCount / 2 = jumpPOS}? Sorry for such a silly request, I just don't have a dev environment setup right now. Got a new small HDD for project stuff, so rearranging everything and just moving on to using a boot partition instead of a VM. That and I have to learn to understand the code again (I'm no professional haha).

Also, wanted to personally thank you, or whomever, got a Splatoon patch/workaround/fix up and running. Will be picking it up Tuesday for my BDay since I was able to try it out. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum