• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Epik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
btw i have set up my sd card rdy to work and evry timei try t run Loadiine gx2 sd (5.4.0) and evry time it freez i do something wrong? :o or i need to kepp try?

hollowtip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of the online kexploits worked for me either. I had to self host. I went through a number of different methods before I found something that actually worked. If you search for Mongoose server, you can download a .exe file that, when ran from the desired folder, will allow you to access the contents of that folder over IP on your local network. As for the files you want in that folder, I used memomo's loadiine-gx2.rar package from the top of page 9 of this thread. The one thing you'll need to do is open index.html in notepad and change "payload.php" to "payload.mp4". I'll admit that it's very confusing/overwhelming trying to grope your way through the dark on this stuff, so don't feel too bad if you don't get it right away.

Thanks CanIHazWarez. I actually found an easy way to host the files and got it working with the Speeydisfast's files he uploaded here. I was just being stubborn and impatient. Now I just gotta find some of the older Wii U games :)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure if Dimok has thought of this idea but I was thinking this would be a really cool option maybe for the future of GX 2 but say if you combined NUSGrabber alongside CDDecrypt injected it in loadiine GX2 somehow and then developed an app with loadiine GX 2 where you could run NUSGrabber with your TitleID of choice to download the title and then you could say put your title key and common key on your sd card in a sub folder in loadiine_gx2 and then it decrypts and loads the title on your sd card and you could play what title you wanted, as long as you had the title key of course to the NUS title and it decrypted all set up ready to boot on your sd card of course it would have to have an option where you could delete a title and replace it with the new title because of room on the sd card but what a nifty idea for the future! It was just a thought, its probably not even possible but one hell of an idea. I thought of it because Dimok got online coding with the covers straight to GX 2 all done and ready on your sd card so I cannot see why he could not do the same with NUS, it would probably take a lot more coding but what an option to have? or I suppose you could just use something more simple to decrypt the titles like UWizard or the new Utiliy, an all in one option. It would be like having e-shop on tap!!!

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: MattKimura

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey everyone,

i made a small update again. Just wanted to tell you know if you are struggling in getting the cover images for the cover carousel or to get them to run you can use the new binary and press PLUS in main view to get all missing covers for your games. You might wanna change the "GameCover3DPath" and the "ConsoleRegionCode" (US, EN, DE, ...) settings inside the configuration file (no GUI on screen keyboard for this yet) before you download the covers to get them in your language.

Here is a binary elf. You can get the payload for browser (if you use browser) from the git.
http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/QJIcFTmG/file.html
Hi,i have little Question of this.
Need the cfg File Updated from
# Loadiine GX2 - Main settings file v1
GameViewModeTv=0
GameViewModeDrc=0
GameLaunchMethod=0
GamePath=sd:/wiiu/games
GameSavePath=sd:/wiiu/saves
GameLogServer=0
GameLogServerIp=0.0.0.0
GameSaveMode=1
BgMusicPath=

to (example)

GameViewModeTv=0
GameViewModeDrc=0
GameLaunchMethod=0
GameLogServer=0
GameLogServerIp=0.0.0.0
GameSaveMode=1
BgMusicPath=
GameCover3DPath=covers3d_test
ConsoleRegionCode=DE

Right?.
Dont Work by me.Covers load from old Path.
Bye

Last edited by CubeLer,

05sonicblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,i have little Question of this.
Need the cfg File Updated from
GameViewModeTv=0
GameViewModeDrc=0
GameLaunchMethod=0
GameLogServer=0
GameLogServerIp=0.0.0.0
GameSaveMode=1
BgMusicPath=

to (example)

GameViewModeTv=0
GameViewModeDrc=0
GameLaunchMethod=0
GameLogServer=0
GameLogServerIp=0.0.0.0
GameSaveMode=1
BgMusicPath=
GameCover3DPath=covers3d_test
ConsoleRegionCode=DE

Right?.
Dont Work by me.Covers load from old Path.
Bye

Path needs to be absolute, not relative, like this:

GameCover3DPath=sd:/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/covers3d
ConsoleRegionCode=EN

annoyingcalc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, all of the sudden games don't launch from Loadiine GX2. These are all the same games that I loaded from GX2 yesterday, and they still load fine on Loadiine v3. I can open Loadiine GX2 and select my game, but it never loads the game and stays at a black screen. I have a 5.4.0U Wii U spoofed to 5.5.1. I have not changed anything since yesterday, but I did try deleting the config after it stopped loading the games.

roots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@dimok
in the kernel_hooks.S you let a comment about some stuff who needs change in different kernel versions but if it try to modif this file i have a freeze before menu...
i had also a case to mem_area_values410 in memory.c but games still begin to load and black freeze

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow, GX2 seems to be an amazing things. (PS: Little advertising ; i made a thread with mosts of the wiiu's functions ; for gx2 one ask me and i'll send a package with all gx2 functions in it)

Could someone tell me just, how to make a cube ?? (Just to see how can we use gx2)
@dimok @Cyan ?

Epik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i got this msg when i try to Re-run my local host you have no suspended software loadiine gx2

ptitleray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, so you got the addresses that are needed? If you provide me them, I will commit them to the git for your firmware. The OSSetExceptionCallbackEx doesnt really matter (its for debugging only anyway). The way we use it we can just as well switch to OSSetExceptionCallback.
Just made a "Pull requests" on Github : #19 ;)
About my memory scanning app, I would rather not release the sources as they look like crap, since it was my playground to trying stuff out. I can give you the executable which will print values to the loadiine server. You can just run it in different applications (mii maker, some games, system menu, browser) and compare the values. The values that are equal on all of the applications are safe to be used on loadiine. Contact me on IRC for that.
I 've never used IRC :unsure:

Sorry for the delay but I had no internet for 4 days :(

Last edited by ptitleray,

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I changed the complete way of how games are loaded and code data is handled. Had to change several kernel MMU parameters and it might break some working games too (mine worked all) but with this change I made splatoon work :).

I will need to clean up the stuff and give out a binary here for testing before making a commit and putting it into main branch though. We need to see how much this change breaks (or not) regarding game compatibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...