• Start date
  • Views 2,480,171
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
I've compiled it from the most recent github myself and it freezes before reaching loadiine as well. I've started walking the commits backwards to see which commit breaks it for me.
The Latest commit works. I'll put a package up in a sec, give me a minute, I just woke up

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
Latest Elf

Latest hosting package

Heres a special build with autoboot since I got no feedback in my thread.

To autoboot a game, put the 6 digit TitleID without squarebrackets, etc, in SD:/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/autoboot.ini. Hold 'ZR' while starting loadiine to cancel autoboot

Last edited by Scuba156,

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
The Latest commit works. I'll put a package up in a sec, give me a minute, I just woke up

You're on 5.4,
Latest Elf

Latest hosting package

the hosting package may not work on 5.3.2, haven't got a quick solution for it yet.

Heres a special build with autoboot since I got no feedback in my thread.

To autoboot a game, put the 6 digit TitleID without squarebrackets, etc, in SD:/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/autoboot.ini. Hold 'ZR' while starting loadiine to cancel autoboot

yeah, your elf hangs on me too...

Reactions: gbamix

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
you need to build code532.bin and payload532.html separately. 'installer' will give you code532.bin, uncomment 2 lines in 'installer' makefile for SD loading. For payload532.html, use generate_html.py in libwiiu/framework

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
you need to build code532.bin and payload532.html separately. 'installer' will give you code532.bin, uncomment 2 lines in 'installer' makefile for SD loading. For payload532.html, use generate_html.py in libwiiu/framework

I know. Like I said, It compiles fine with with the beta and I don't use the SD loader...that just takes too much time when your compiling and testing all the time. its why dimok made two versions.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know. Like I said, It compiles fine with with the beta and I don't use the SD loader...that just takes too much time when your compiling and testing all the time. its why dimok made two versions.
It grabs, the elf, I'm following it in both my log and in wireshark. its haning in while launching the elf...so its something to do with the changes to code itself. I just got to the last build that compiles and launches for me without issue.

https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/tree/f87fe9ca067816b2e5458157822910a5e89b1008

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It grabs, the elf, I'm following it in both my log and in wireshark. its haning in while launching the elf...so its something to do with the changes to code itself. I just got to the last build that compiles and launches for me without issue.

https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/tree/f87fe9ca067816b2e5458157822910a5e89b1008

If my build loads for you then the code is fine. That commit requires up to https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/tree/0c8212e1da57bf53bd466d463516bc223bdd880a

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by Onion_Knight,
Reactions: Masterwin

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
Your's hangs as well. However, when I use a certain test server it works no problem. I'll just have to talk that person and continue to use the beta version. There were a lot of changes on the build that broke my compiling. I'm pretty certain it was the once that enabled splatoon.
What happens if you use the last elf I provided, with sd.launch.loadiine.scuba156.com?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
The freezing is something you will have to get used to. It sounds like you got it to work once, so it sounds like everything is set up fine. Just keep trying, it tends to take a few tries before you get it. Try erasing the cookies and browser data on your Wii U, sometimes that can help, there are a bunch of other methods of things people have tried that seem to work too.

One thing that I've done that really seems to help for some reason is to first open the browser, load a webpage, then quit the browser and enter the System settings. Then leave the settings and go back into the browser. Now power down the console and power it up again. After it re-boots open the browser and run the exploit again, after the exploit runs successfully then try GX2 again and see if it works. I know that sounds really weird, but it works almost overtime for me when I do that.

Hopefully you get it working! It just takes some time. Also, make sure to look through the stacked threads if you haven't already, there is a lot of great information up there that can help.
This did seem to help - the first time the exploit ran successfully, second time stuck on the white screen with the Wii U logo, but I guess that's better than the black with red pixels!! Will keep repeating this :-)
Is it likely to continue being like this (trying for days to get it to work each time you want to play a game), or is it a case of, once it has worked once it'll probably continue working?

Believ3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK so I haven't turned on wii u for awhile the last time I played I was running games via loadiine v4.0 now I see there's loadiine gx2, when i run gx2 version (online not SD version) it works but no games are showing on gamepad or TV, what am I doing wrong

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
OK so I haven't turned on wii u for awhile the last time I played I was running games via loadiine v4.0 now I see there's loadiine gx2, when i run gx2 version (online not SD version) it works but no games are showing on gamepad or TV, what am I doing wrong
Sounds like you didn't keep the "meta" folder in your game files, as it wasn't needed for the old releases. If you search on that ISO site, there is a thread that has download links just for the meta folders. Chuck those in your game files, and you should be good to go.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
@Believ3r

And you will need to add the [xxxxxx] to the directory names...
Read Folder Structure on the 1st post.
Does it matter if you just make something up to put there?

Edit: It wooooooooorked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I clicked on the SD version the first time (successful) then the non-SD the second time just to try ... which worked.

OH MY GOD BANJO KAZOOIE IS RUNNING I AM SO HAPPY!!!!! It looks so beautiful. I am crying. I just assumed it would never work like my stupid Vita.

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: MattKimura

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Your's hangs as well. However, when I use a certain test server it works no problem. I'll just have to talk that person and continue to use the beta version. There were a lot of changes on the build that broke my compiling. I'm pretty certain it was the once that enabled splatoon.
Ok,it's done.
I have my Selfhosted SD *.elf with www Folder.It works with my Android Phone.

I can upload my compiled *.elf,payload and sd_loader and the www Folder.
Only Payload for 5.3.2 compiled.The other's are original from Dimok

Bye
http://www106.zippyshare.com/v/wDtZ1KU5/file.html

Last edited by CubeLer,

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was thinking about not asking this until i grew a pair but now i GREW THEM.

is online play every going be supported?

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is online play every going be supported?

please read on page 55 :) one page back

@Cyan could you please add on the first page in the "what is loadiine" chapter that online play does not work ?

no one is reading here 2 pages back or trying to search for "loadiine online" its so bad for the stupid ppl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1