• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

link270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I use it?

I put the files on the SD card (the ones in extract_to_sd_card.zip). Did nothing with the www folder as the instructions didn't say what to do with it. I went to www.wiiubru.com, clicked on 5.3.2, clicked on Loadiine, clicked on Loadiine SD. It loaded about 90% and then froze. Same happened when I tried the just online method, it froze too.

What did I do wrong? I think I followed the instructions? Am going to try a different SD now just in case. Edit: no good on the new SD card. Edit 2: I tried exploit.wiiubrew.net and it said race attack failed. Edit 3: it worked once, but the second time I loaded it (since you have to do it twice) it got stuck on a white screen with the wii U logo in the bottom right. Have tried it a bunch of times since then and now it always freezes with red pixels randomly on the screen. Does anybody have any advice??
Edit 4: Been trying and trying, no different. Do I need to do something with Mongoose like is mentioned in the definitive guide thread under kernel exploit? I thought maybe it was out of date since this guide doesn't mention anything about Mongoose. Please help, someone :-(

The freezing is something you will have to get used to. It sounds like you got it to work once, so it sounds like everything is set up fine. Just keep trying, it tends to take a few tries before you get it. Try erasing the cookies and browser data on your Wii U, sometimes that can help, there are a bunch of other methods of things people have tried that seem to work too.

One thing that I've done that really seems to help for some reason is to first open the browser, load a webpage, then quit the browser and enter the System settings. Then leave the settings and go back into the browser. Now power down the console and power it up again. After it re-boots open the browser and run the exploit again, after the exploit runs successfully then try GX2 again and see if it works. I know that sounds really weird, but it works almost overtime for me when I do that.

Hopefully you get it working! It just takes some time. Also, make sure to look through the stacked threads if you haven't already, there is a lot of great information up there that can help.

Reactions: Quantumcat

PaBo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
im on spoofed 5.5.1 (5.3.2 real fw), tubehax dns and can get platoon to run with latest beta, but online match doesnt work. is that supposed to be like that? i thought the excitement about splatoon running, was actually being able to play?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im on spoofed 5.5.1 (5.3.2 real fw), tubehax dns and can get platoon to run with latest beta, but online match doesnt work. is that supposed to be like that? i thought the excitement about splatoon running, was actually being able to play?

Online does not work with Loadiine, because you are using MiiMaker's (or SSB) RAM location, so online capabilities think you are connecting to MiiMaker (or SSB) online and the WiiU gets all :wtf:

tldr; No online with Loadiine. At least not yet, and I'm not sure if there ever will be.

Reactions: fiveighteen

LittleTama

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just compilet lastest loadiine from git,
got stuck with wiiu logo at bottom right on the screen,
anyone with the same issue ? :)

PS: Using SD loader method

Masterwin

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
yes, if you use private server and never freeze

John2568

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to run this app where is tutorial for hacking the wii u on this forum and easiest friendliest my wii u is below 5.3 too

One more question should i wait for hykem hack will it be lot better to run games etc. I just wanna run wii u games only and gamecube if possible

Masterwin

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
to run this app where is tutorial for hacking the wii u on this forum and easiest friendliest my wii u is below 5.3 too

One more question should i wait for hykem hack will it be lot better to run games etc. I just wanna run wii u games only and gamecube if possible
follows the guide nintendont for vWii mode is very easy and fast

hollowtip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The game has a pretty good single player campaign, it's not just online only.

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
whats link to it? thanks. will the new hack when and if it comes out be lot better?

what about to run wii u games what thread to i use to mod the wii u
thanks

thanks
if you haven't softmoded your vwii follow this guide : https://gbatemp.net/threads/full-vwii-softmod.339899/

after you have softmoded you vwii download and place on the root of your sd card this package: Here
ref (where the download comes from FYI): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101209384/MasterPiece/Wiiflow_Pack.html

you can run nintendont now :)

edit: everything you need to know about setting up your iso for nintendont is here : Nintendont

Last edited by Wiiunator,
Reactions: Masterwin

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Just compilet lastest loadiine from git,
got stuck with wiiu logo at bottom right on the screen,
anyone with the same issue ? :)

PS: Using SD loader method
Yes same happened to me, it has been suggested to me to move the Wii U closer to the router or get a faster internet connection and also clear cookies (will be trying this tonight).

John2568

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any person could upload SD version compiled? 0.2

I'm also interested in this if anyone has the .elf of the latest version with the loading bar and new controller support that would be great!

I tried the download from @Scuba156 website (http://launch.loadiine.scuba156.com/) and it seems to freeze on loading the .elf, probably a bug in latest commit? I'm not sure

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm also interested in this if anyone has the .elf of the latest version with the loading bar and new controller support that would be great!

I tried the download from @Scuba156 website (http://launch.loadiine.scuba156.com/) and it seems to freeze on loading the .elf, probably a bug in latest commit? I'm not sure

I've compiled it from the most recent github myself and it freezes before reaching loadiine as well. I've started walking the commits backwards to see which commit breaks it for me.

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I Have the same Problem by Selfhosting.
I Compiled the newest Version.By Loading the *.elf(Second Step),white Screen with Wii U Logo in the Right Corner.
I Think it is the Payload "www" Folder.
Here is a Solution:

First Step:
I copy the *.elf to SD Card(for now it's my own compiled Version from Dimok)
Delete the *.cfg File on SD Card.
Open Browser
http://exploit.wiiubrew.net
and klick :Loadiine GX2 SD (beta build 2016-02-18 (5.3.2)

It works by me.But not by selfhosting.Have everyone a good "www"Folder?

The self Problem i have with the Version from 18.02.16.It going with Browser Package but not with SD Package.Self Error by Step 2.

I dont know what different on wiiubrew.net and the "www"folder.
I will compiled the sd_loader.elf too but i forget the Libwiiu Folder.After adding the Folder my SD-Loader.elf has a different size than Version from 18.02.16 and the newest Package from Dimok.Normal?

Bye

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited by CubeLer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Shouldn't preservation be legal tho?